Heart of Thorns: Hearts and minds part 16

I have had this bug twice already.

The moment i finish Mordremoth, i get back to trahaerne, and then i think a cinematic should play but it doesnt.Every time i ended Mordremoth i get logged out, and it says that i lost my internet connections (which i'm sure i haven't).Now the system says i haven't finished this chapter, so i have to start it again.

Now i don't like to play this for a third time.Can you help me out?

• 5 months later...

I was in the final phase of the fight with Mordemoth and while "flying" using the updraft, it ejected me OUT of the instance (map limitations) and wiped all the hour long progress with the battle I had invested... Similar to your problem in that everything we did was undone by poor design or a glitch. I am so furious at this.This is not fun anymore... 2 more attempts after a long fight over 3 days of trying... this is not good solo design and should not have to be a group battle. While it does not have to be a pushover, the fights should be not so horrendously heavy as to make progressing through the story unpleasant. Only to be made utterly redundant once accomplished, meaning you must RE SIT the entire protracted and pointless fight.

@"Deija.9084" said:I was in the final phase of the fight with Mordemoth and while "flying" using the updraft, it ejected me OUT of the instance (map limitations) and wiped all the hour long progress with the battle I had invested... Similar to your problem in that everything we did was undone by poor design or a glitch. I am so furious at this.This is not fun anymore... 2 more attempts after a long fight over 3 days of trying... this is not good solo design and should not have to be a group battle. While it does not have to be a pushover, the fights should be not so horrendously heavy as to make progressing through the story unpleasant. Only to be made utterly redundant once accomplished, meaning you must RE SIT the entire protracted and pointless fight.

You do know you can stand inside the shield aswell right?