GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629 said:

@Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629 said:I ran into this skin again last night... what do I need to do to get this on the gem store?
FH2fCMU.jpg

This is a mix of skins, Ascalonian protector chest, gloves and boots (from Ascalon catacombs), splint helm (crafted), pit fighter legs (karma), with no shoulder armour (I think).

I was actually referring to the sword haha but thanks for the armor break down I may look into that for the future.

Haha, I barely noticed the sword. ?

Monster Masks (Reptile, Snake, Upside down face, Gargoyle, Giant Eyeball, Spider face, Ettin or Ogre, Cyclops)

Mount Masks (Raptor, Springer, Skimmer, Jackal, Griffon, Roller Beetle, Warclaw, Skyscale)

Jack-O-Lantern mask

Knightly armor themed mask

body wraps as skin pieces

Candy Corn Crown

Kormir outfit or headpiece

Abaddon outfit

Ice Dragon Mask

Icebrood Mask

Destroyer Mask

Drooburt Mask (The scariest mask of all. But this is just a joke suggestion in this spot)

Icebrood or Ice Dragon Wings

Pumpkin spider mini (body of a pumpkin is the idea, and spider legs)

Bush disguise novelty (puts a big bush over your torso and either a smaller patch of bush on your head or a bird's nest. Bush should be able to cover a lot of your body doing /sit, but not necessarily fully. Should be a comically playful thing to toys types where you'd still see backpieces sticking out and be able to use your weapons.)

Hiding under a rock, travel toy that default is being ducked under a big rock, then lifting it up over your head when moving around with it or in wield mode.

Sunbathing chair with the fold up mirrors angled up at you to get those rays

Forged throne

Mordrem throne

Comfy chair with cup holders and fans to help cool off

Ice sculpted chair

Pinwheel weapon skins (sword, greatsword, scepter, mace, staff, hammer)

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Grenth's Regalia, pls<3https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Grenth%27s_Regalia.png

My friend have been waiting for Goddess Kormir Outfit for a long time. Kormir.jpg

The Swaggering Hat that includes hair is the best and only hat I bought. Please make more like it or fix the old ones, like the witch hat. maybe the trader can give people with old version the new one like with the old gliders sets.

More Headgear that wont hide the hair. Tiara/headband/Facepaint

2 Slots Gathering tools. I got the 1st tools with extra effects The 1st Magic One very expensive, because of this, even when I love the new tools I do not feel like throwing the old ones away, I just wont buy any new tools. But with 2 slots people might buy more.

Randomized weapon skin setting. Add a wardrobe setting that will choose a random unlocked skin from your wardrobe for your currently equipped weapon that resets every day or so.

There are so many beautiful weapon skins in this game. It would be nice to be able to see all the ones I've unlocked more frequently without going through and choosing which one I want and spending a transmutation charge.

This may be a bit more niche of a "new item" request, but its one that i have wanted for years to be in game. I have long wanted a character that is a skritt.Now i am sure that skritt will never be a playable race, that dream i have given up on, but the next best thing would be a combat tonic. The only skritt transformation tonic available right now is the Skritt Burglar Tonic, which does not allow combat (or even jumping for that matter) while transformed. We already have a few combat tonics available, such at the Endless Kodan Tonic, so I assume that making another for skritt wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. PLEASE tell me that my dream of having a functional Skritt character (all be it skritt through tonic only) is possible!

few times i asked fallen balthazar outfit here and only now find out its in trading post so i understand i cant expect to get it in gem store for smaller price when in trading post it called exclusive as special rare and more expensive-i dont get answers here so know only now and i thought i cant wait and expect it in gem store so bought it today in trading post for 1500 gold-its like 6000 gem coz i made it from it. the last one thing which i mentioned once here still without getting and i still want to get from gem store is mini avian 3 pack-coz i want these flying birds as minis-especially raven. wiki say i cant no longer get this item nowhere and i dont want to accept that-why arenanet put work to create it but i cant get it anymore. i find the way to get my outfit but there is no way to get my mini-please arenanet give me possibility to buy that mini which i want.

Hello there,

if you don't mind, i have a suggestion for a new item that will make my life easier, i guess other players may find it useful as well.

For me, the one thing that makes me hate to change my main character and use other ones, is that i have to rediscover the whole map every time. I used to main weaver but now i really like ranger but its a real pain to keep jumping between characters to buy something from a place that i didn't discover on my ranger yet.

if you could introduce a new item for whatever price, that can be used on a character to match the map discovery percentage of the character with the highest one in the same account, i will definitely buy it. It will make starting a new character an easier decision since i will have the same progress.

You can make the character that did use the item NOT able to receive the map completion reward, the gift of exploration, to not spoil the completion challenge. And in order to get that reward, a character needs to discover the whole map by itself. And for those who needs the shortcut, can take it and give away the final reward.

Myself, i would still buy it.

Thank you guys, love you all.