Releasing Exotic breathers recipes for the crafters and reducing the prices of the Aquatic Breathers

Rico.6873

They made a fractal with underwater combat harder, while it was made easy because underwater combat is lacking and still left in the dark ages (when the game just came out)And the gear/helmet for that type of underwater fighting is very very limited.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Breathing_apparatus

I wont see them buffing underwater abilities for a long time, but if they could release more Breathers or made it easier to get those breathers, Yes plz!

Pretty easy to get ascended mate, I would however not call the swimspeed infusion one easy to get.

Stat-selectable ascended breathers are also available from Slooshoo in Bitterfrost Frontier for Unbound Magic and Fresh Winterberries, or from Dive Master Astora for Swim-Speed Infusions.

Slooshoo Sorrow's Eclipse Sanctuary Bitterfrost Frontier 6,000 Unbound Magic.png + 500 Fresh Winterberry.png

@Linken.6345 said:Pretty easy to get ascended mate, I would however not call the swimspeed infusion one easy to get.

Stat-selectable ascended breathers are also available from Slooshoo in Bitterfrost Frontier for Unbound Magic and Fresh Winterberries, or from Dive Master Astora for Swim-Speed Infusions.

Slooshoo Sorrow's Eclipse Sanctuary Bitterfrost Frontier 6,000 Unbound Magic.png + 500 Fresh Winterberry.png

easy for one character, or modestly easyBut if you want breathers for all your characters your in for a farm....Thats why I'm opting for more exotic breathers, cause why not?

@Rico.6873 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Pretty easy to get ascended mate, I would however not call the swimspeed infusion one easy to get.

easy for one character, or modestly easyBut if you want breathers for all your characters your in for a farm....Thats why I'm opting for more exotic breathers, cause why not?

1 run through the winterberry forest yields 42-45 berries and around 700-800 Unbound magic (doable with each character on the account since character locked out, not account). Consuming the gathered winterberries yields another 900-1.3k Unbound magic (not required in case of going for the breather if starting from scratch on both resources). Given these number, and assuming an average 5 minute winterberry forest run (it's closer to 3 minutes but let's build in some leeway) this amounts to:

Aproximately 12 runs (which at 5 minutes is prettu much exactly 1 hour).

For a best in slot item.

In an MMORPG.

Doable 1nce per day if a player has access to 12 characters.

How exactly are breathers an issue now?