Daily DC

bkv.2371

My internet is fine, my ping is fine, but once daily I get Err7 connection error, this always happens in a ranked game that is preferably very close. I then need to restart the game and by then my team has lost. What options do I have except uninstalling this piece of garbarge?

@bkv.2371 said:My internet is fine, my ping is fine, but once daily I get Err7 connection error, this always happens in a ranked game that is preferably very close. I then need to restart the game and by then my team has lost. What options do I have except uninstalling this piece of garbarge?

Are you sure it is the game, and not your ISP? As it initially sounds like the problem is somewhere between your keyboard and GW2 server, as otherwise we others would have observed similar behaviour. I haven't observed DC'ing (from any content) for long, long time. If you can't locate the problem, or you locate it to your ISP or its international service providers and can not change that, then I think that playing any group content will be very frustrating and you probably uninstall the game.

• 2 weeks later...