Buying Path of fire

@Kurgan.2145 said:

@HippieKapiSolec.8140 said:Hello. Now, if I buy Path of Fire I will get Heart of Thorns for free, but what if I have only digital code for Path of Fire (g2a)? Do I get both expansions?

Did you come right? I have a digital copy as well but not sure how to activate HoT?

when you add it to your game anet will then add hot to your account later mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"HippieKapiSolec.8140" said:Hello. Now, if I buy Path of Fire I will get Heart of Thorns for free, but what if I have only digital code for Path of Fire (g2a)? Do I get both expansions?

Did you come right? I have a digital copy as well but not sure how to activate HoT?

Not sure i understand, I had bought the PoF DLC about 2 days before the announcement was made, I had added PoF then. What do you mean "when you add it to your game"? Add what?

@Kurgan.2145 said:

@"HippieKapiSolec.8140" said:Hello. Now, if I buy Path of Fire I will get Heart of Thorns for free, but what if I have only digital code for Path of Fire (g2a)? Do I get both expansions?

Not sure i understand, I had bought the PoF DLC about 2 days before the announcement was made, I had added PoF then. What do you mean "when you add it to your game"? Add what?

Was unsure if you had added pof already.Dont worry anet will add hot at a later date, they seem to do it depending on how old the acocunt is.