Renegade pvp

Eugchriss.2046

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:Clearly this is the best Renegade build ever made. Surely God of PvP shall be all yours this season frend. Those masterful high skill perfectly timed skill clicks on Riposting Shadows, move over team USA we have ourselves the next champion leader who shall save PvP and bring back esports.

.... thank you for you feedback, I guess. I would be happy to see you comment again if you have any constructive thing to say.Thanks for the feedback again.

• Like 1

plz stop comments like "ez" and others if you not even had capped ....and congratz you have done nice 1vs2 perma on THEIR point and your team gained nothing rly in points meantimeyour build is good at 1vs1 when your opponent is on melee ... the blue war was not rly meh skillit has its rasons why renegade is not even listet in metabuildsbut good try, mayybe renegade willget some serious buffs to get equal to others in tpvp

edit: maybe u should go to bell with your ae abilites.....

edit: found you, i was the condi charr ^^ on djinn

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:Clearly this is the best Renegade build ever made. Surely God of PvP shall be all yours this season frend. Those masterful high skill perfectly timed skill clicks on Riposting Shadows, move over team USA we have ourselves the next champion leader who shall save PvP and bring back esports.

.... thank you for you feedback, I guess. I would be happy to see you comment again if you have any
constructive
thing to say.Thanks for the feedback again.

Lmao you want constructive feedback yet you talked shit to people in game for no reason. Sure, Jan

Honestly, you've barely made use out of your renegade skills. 70% of the time being on Shiro evading, placing any of your AoE's in locations that don't benefit you. Seeing that you don't ever stunbreak with Darkrazor's Daring, you might as well not even use it.

One of the most potent Renegade combo's also not even used, like what are you trying to achieve with this build? What role?

Is it condition? Does it have any healing?

From the looks of it, you have to kite way too much to do anything effectively, because Renegade does have great benefits if you don't evade as much

I remember seeing you before and let's just say you didn't last very long against my conditions, so it's to assume you're not running Corruption and probably Devastation with Invocation because of Charged Mists and no Steadfast Rejuvenation.

I'll give you some tips starting with the more relevant factual ones that I haven't seen you really use to the more personal;

Icerazor's Ire + Soulcleave Summit's = Your bread and butter, if not used you will always be found at low health and never able to reset.

Darkrazor's Daring punishes better if you use it as a stunbreak because they are likely to be right in the middle of it with you.

Normally I advise against people going Mallyx+Renegade in PvP because Mallyx is weak to CC and so is Renegade even weaker due to the CD on the skill to avoid spam and of the last bottom trait (The two others are a no go without boon duration) with Breakrazor's Bastion, so it's good that you picked something else, but again you made little use of it too many times by casting it off point where as you don't need it to be need to you for the first heal to work.

Honestly if you're going to play PvP, don't use your mouse and have keybinds close to your fingers, you'll win a lot of precious time.

I can share you many relevant and good Renegade builds if you want to play as it, it's not bad at all. Just overshadowed by other things like Shiro Herald or just Shiro everything.

@Shao.7236 said:I am very interested in decent pvp Renegade Builds Shao.7236 pls share also :)I can share you many relevant and good Renegade builds if you want to play as it, it's not bad at all. Just overshadowed by other things like Shiro Herald or just Shiro everything.

I am very interested in decent pvp Renegade Builds Shao.7236 pls share also :)

@Nor.2057 said:

@"Shao.7236" said:I am very interested in decent pvp Renegade Builds Shao.7236 pls share also :)I can share you many relevant and good Renegade builds if you want to play as it, it's not bad at all. Just overshadowed by other things like Shiro Herald or just Shiro everything.

1. Kalla / Dwarf http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAwyZldQLMHaj1QasHKj9RjsAygl+U6rH-z5IWKZWA9GCRnAtHB2NAStrong against Conditions since 105% condition damage reduction is possible, it's important to keep yourself in the momentum with fervor though. Do use Inspiring Reinforcement in synergy with Renegade skills to improve the success.

2. Kalla / Shiro http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAwyZlxQLMPaj1RaMOKjRSjMCygl+U6rH-z5IWKZWA9GCRnAtHB2NAMuch less sustain for Mobility, the biggest benefit has to be that Riposting Shadows has great synergy with Brutal Momentum.

3. Dwarf / Shiro http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAwyZlxQHMPyh1RNMO6hRSfMCKgl+U6rG-z5IWKZWA9GCRnAtHB2NAClassic Core Revenant with the ability to survive conditions much better.

Those are the decent, won't die so easily. You can always look the other metabattle Bow/Staff that's more focused on Kalla skills or the current one in Testing though I would recommend Sigil of Intelligence on Sw/Axe rather than Opportunity, it relies too much on Brutal Momentum Critical Chance and giving it a lil boost on Axe 4 would help it.

Then there's the more glassy. PvP maps are not really suited for this build, it can work with Sw/Sw+Staff if you can make your health count but it's not really viable compared Herald sustain. Otherwise, I roam with this on WvW occasionally. Pretty fun.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAIZlxQHMPyh1RNMO6hRSfMCKgp8l2rE-zVRYBBBCHVcfnSYSgMFB9KEiWB4xB-w

The idea of this build is permanent upkeep of 25 Might, 100% Critical Chance (If endurance is full), Vigor and Swiftness. There's a few traits that you can change like Incensed Responses and use Righteous Rebel with for permanent Alacrity and more condition damage reduction, but that kinda wrecks on the mobility.

The level of avoidance is pretty high and there's decent cleanses, Riposting Shadows is the main way to get your endurance back while you back away from people to do more damage with CoR, Field of the Mists can help you mitigate a lot of range pressure and this can be often accessed due to the Alacrity access.

If you don't care about 100% critical chance, you can trait for Charged Mists although I don't recommend it since Hammer and Staff skills are quite effective at energy consumption and you have no particular reason to use Impossible Odds while Vengeful Hammers will only mitigate so much of the condition damage without Steadfast Rejuvenate, swapping to Staff will quickly cleanse a lot and that should be the priority if those conditions hurt.

Quickness will last for a while if you're chasing someone with Phase Traversal, very often you will be able to dismount them pretty fast, while if you're switching back from Staff, the 2 seconds of Quickness (Also another 10 seconds of swiftness) can be used to do Drop The Hammer and earn yourself 10 seconds of Quickness from Celerity, if you miss that you can always use Forced Engagement afterwards. That being said, it's a lot of Quickness and with 25 Might on autoattacks, this easily goes for 4-5k per hit. I could suggest Brutality, but it takes away a lot of damage when there's already a lot of Quickness in play, obviously the Stability removal could see some use.

One of my favorite combo's though have to be Phase Traversal + Forced Engagement with 25 Might, it's quite satisfying to pull off because the following cleave is just massive, it's possible to always have 25 might as long as you keep refreshing Kalla's Fervor.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Nor.2057 said:

@Shao.7236 said:I am very interested in decent pvp Renegade Builds Shao.7236 pls share also :)I can share you many relevant and good Renegade builds if you want to play as it, it's not bad at all. Just overshadowed by other things like Shiro Herald or just Shiro everything.

1. Kalla / Dwarf
    Strong against Conditions since 105% condition damage reduction is possible, it's important to keep yourself in the momentum with fervor though. Do use Inspiring Reinforcement in synergy with Renegade skills to improve the success.
  2. Kalla / Shiro
    Much less sustain for Mobility, the biggest benefit has to be that Riposting Shadows has great synergy with Brutal Momentum.
  3. Dwarf / Shiro
    Classic Core Revenant with the ability to survive conditions much better.

Those are the decent, won't die so easily. You can always look the other metabattle Bow/Staff that's more focused on Kalla skills or the current one in Testing though I would recommend Sigil of Intelligence on Sw/Axe rather than Opportunity, it relies too much on Brutal Momentum Critical Chance and giving it a lil boost on Axe 4 would help it.

Then there's the more glassy. PvP maps are not really suited for this build, it can work with Sw/Sw+Staff if you can make your health count but it's not really viable compared Herald sustain. Otherwise, I roam with this on WvW occasionally. Pretty fun.

The idea of this build is permanent upkeep of 25 Might, 100% Critical Chance (If endurance is full), Vigor and Swiftness. There's a few traits that you can change like Incensed Responses and use Righteous Rebel with for permanent Alacrity and more condition damage reduction, but that kinda wrecks on the mobility.

The level of avoidance is pretty high and there's decent cleanses, Riposting Shadows is the main way to get your endurance back while you back away from people to do more damage with CoR, Field of the Mists can help you mitigate a lot of range pressure and this can be often accessed due to the Alacrity access.

If you don't care about 100% critical chance, you can trait for Charged Mists although I don't recommend it since Hammer and Staff skills are quite effective at energy consumption and you have no particular reason to use Impossible Odds while Vengeful Hammers will only mitigate so much of the condition damage without Steadfast Rejuvenate, swapping to Staff will quickly cleanse a lot and that should be the priority if those conditions hurt.

Quickness will last for a while if you're chasing someone with Phase Traversal, very often you will be able to dismount them pretty fast, while if you're switching back from Staff, the 2 seconds of Quickness (Also another 10 seconds of swiftness) can be used to do Drop The Hammer and earn yourself 10 seconds of Quickness from Celerity, if you miss that you can always use Forced Engagement afterwards. That being said, it's a lot of Quickness and with 25 Might on autoattacks, this easily goes for 4-5k per hit. I could suggest Brutality, but it takes away a lot of damage when there's already a lot of Quickness in play, obviously the Stability removal could see some use.

One of my favorite combo's though have to be Phase Traversal + Forced Engagement with 25 Might, it's quite satisfying to pull off because the following cleave is just massive, it's possible to always have 25 might as long as you keep refreshing Kalla's Fervor.

Do you have any condi centered builds? I’m trying out core rev but I’m not sure what I’m doing

@"Doto.6357" said:Do you have any condi centered builds? I’m trying out core rev but I’m not sure what I’m doing

1. Dwarf / Mallyx http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAkeZlhQHsIyhJRNMI6hBSfMBKgD7SfqC-zZoOlGVARKCyUCEwQwxDAGood at dealing with both power and conditions if you can play pro actively prevent CC or avoid some boon strips. There is a small touch of Power damage to it with Sigil of Intelligence + Axe 4 to Staff 2, but the overall strategy is to Embrace The Darkness then hug people while using energy skills to increase your output as the condition burst. Inspiring Reinforcement can improve the efficiency of not getting stunned with the added mitigation of Weakness paired with RotGD. I really suggest that you take your time to look at all the possible things that can be done with this setup, it goes quite a long way and it's honestly necessary if you want to be successful with it. Pulsating Pestilence is one way this build work but that's not all of it.

Got an example here for Dwarf ability to tank;

1. Glint / Mallyx http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmABk6xflhQKsIyiJRXMICjBSiMBqgD9UWrF-z5YfKNKCyUBEtQIgJgSHAThis the build I always play and boy, while it's not as good dealing with CC compared Core, it can still make up if it's wisely used. Because of how Glint traits, skills and side effects pairs so well with Mallyx/Condition aspect, gaining access to Infuse Light and True Nature, it's a lot easier to pull off insane transfers to punish people that ditch everything on you. Like Core, there's a lot to be learned but the shield is a great addition to the arsenal to keep you from succumbing to pressure, much like Infuse Light does. Otherwise, Sword/Axe does benefit greatly from free crits and quickness, unlike Mace/Shield which is more defensive while still packing a potent burst with Embrace The Darkness, Mace 3 can't be sped up either.

If it wasn't for True Nature, this wouldn't have been possible to do as effectively;

@Shao.7236 said:

@"Doto.6357" said:Do you have any condi centered builds? I’m trying out core rev but I’m not sure what I’m doing
  1. Dwarf / Mallyx
    Good at dealing with both power and conditions if you can play pro actively prevent CC or avoid some boon strips. There is a small touch of Power damage to it with Sigil of Intelligence + Axe 4 to Staff 2, but the overall strategy is to Embrace The Darkness then hug people while using energy skills to increase your output as the condition burst. Inspiring Reinforcement can improve the efficiency of not getting stunned with the added mitigation of Weakness paired with RotGD. I really suggest that you take your time to look at all the possible things that can be done with this setup, it goes quite a long way and it's honestly necessary if you want to be successful with it. Pulsating Pestilence is one way this build work but that's not all of it.

1. Glint / Mallyx
    This the build I always play and boy, while it's not as good dealing with CC compared Core, it can still make up if it's wisely used. Because of how Glint traits, skills and side effects pairs so well with Mallyx/Condition aspect, gaining access to Infuse Light and True Nature, it's a lot easier to pull off insane transfers to punish people that ditch everything on you. Like Core, there's a lot to be learned but the shield is a great addition to the arsenal to keep you from succumbing to pressure, much like Infuse Light does. Otherwise, Sword/Axe does benefit greatly from free crits and quickness, unlike Mace/Shield which is more defensive while still packing a potent burst with Embrace The Darkness, Mace 3 can't be sped up either.

If it wasn't for True Nature, this wouldn't have been possible to do as effectively;

Is there a reason you take jalis/mallyx over mallyx/shiro? I’m a new revenant player so bear with me but everyone always told me that shiro was one of the best legends for pvp. My first stab at a core rev build was retribution/invocation/corruption with carrion amulet and speed tunes running staff mace/axe.

Since you guys have benn complaining that I barely use Kalla's skills, I ve kept exactely the same build but changed my playstyle. Here is what it looks like (still unraked):1. vs a berserker Holo

1. vs berserker holo + fb3. vs some gold2/34. vs a reaper5. vs a ganking herald6. vs demo holo (I think)7. vs some gold2/3 again

Thanks for your feedbacks.

@Doto.6357 said:

@Doto.6357 said:Do you have any condi centered builds? I’m trying out core rev but I’m not sure what I’m doing
  1. Dwarf / Mallyx
    Good at dealing with both power and conditions if you can play pro actively prevent CC or avoid some boon strips. There is a small touch of Power damage to it with Sigil of Intelligence + Axe 4 to Staff 2, but the overall strategy is to Embrace The Darkness then hug people while using energy skills to increase your output as the condition burst. Inspiring Reinforcement can improve the efficiency of not getting stunned with the added mitigation of Weakness paired with RotGD. I really suggest that you take your time to look at all the possible things that can be done with this setup, it goes quite a long way and it's honestly necessary if you want to be successful with it. Pulsating Pestilence is one way this build work but that's not all of it.

1. Glint / Mallyx
    This the build I always play and boy, while it's not as good dealing with CC compared Core, it can still make up if it's wisely used. Because of how Glint traits, skills and side effects pairs so well with Mallyx/Condition aspect, gaining access to Infuse Light and True Nature, it's a lot easier to pull off insane transfers to punish people that ditch everything on you. Like Core, there's a lot to be learned but the shield is a great addition to the arsenal to keep you from succumbing to pressure, much like Infuse Light does. Otherwise, Sword/Axe does benefit greatly from free crits and quickness, unlike Mace/Shield which is more defensive while still packing a potent burst with Embrace The Darkness, Mace 3 can't be sped up either.

Is there a reason you take jalis/mallyx over mallyx/shiro? I’m a new revenant player so bear with me but everyone always told me that shiro was one of the best legends for pvp. My first stab at a core rev build was retribution/invocation/corruption with carrion amulet and speed tunes running staff mace/axe.

Never mind I just spent an evening trying out jalis/mallyx. Thank you for showing me this build and making core rev fun to play @shao

@Doto.6357 said:Never mind I just spent an evening trying out jalis/mallyx. Thank you for showing me this build and making core rev fun to play @shao

You could Shiro/Mallyx, but it's definitely a lot more risky and most of Shiro traits/skills don't really help you in the theme of conditions or sustain with Mallyx. Only mobility at best. You're welcome also, we need more people playing other than Power Shiro!

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:Since you guys have benn complaining that I barely use Kalla's skills, I ve kept exactely the same build but changed my playstyle. Here is what it looks like (still unraked):1. vs a berserker Holo

1. vs berserker holo + fb3. vs some gold2/34. vs a reaper5. vs a ganking herald6. vs demo holo (I think)7. vs some gold2/3 again

Looking fine and mostly well put to be a big nuisance, hope I can face you again so I can put myself to the test.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Doto.6357 said:Never mind I just spent an evening trying out jalis/mallyx. Thank you for showing me this build and making core rev fun to play @shao

You could Shiro/Mallyx, but it's definitely a lot more risky and most of Shiro traits/skills don't really help you in the theme of conditions or sustain with Mallyx. Only mobility at best. You're welcome also, we need more people playing other than Power Shiro!

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:Since you guys have benn complaining that I barely use Kalla's skills, I ve kept exactely the same build but changed my playstyle. Here is what it looks like (still unraked):

Looking fine and mostly well put to be a big nuisance, hope I can face you again so I can put myself to the test.

I just want to pick your brain a little more because you’re the most helpful resource I’ve found so far for newer rev players in pvp lol. Is core Condi mallyx/jalis supposed to be struggling against good scourges? I tried to fight some plat scourges in the ffa arena and I think it’s abrasive grit that’s making me do no damage to them while I just get swamped with so many Condi that even pulsating pestilence doesn’t help

@Doto.6357 said:

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:Since you guys have benn complaining that I barely use Kalla's skills, I ve kept exactely the same build but changed my playstyle. Here is what it looks like (still unraked):

I just want to pick your brain a little more because you’re the most helpful resource I’ve found so far for newer rev players in pvp lol. Is core Condi mallyx/jalis supposed to be struggling against good scourges? I tried to fight some plat scourges in the ffa arena and I think it’s abrasive grit that’s making me do no damage to them while I just get swamped with so many Condi that even pulsating pestilence doesn’t help

Jalis/Mallyx puts a medium in between Power and Conditions, have to adapt a bruiser style against things that overcome your balance. The idea against as scourge is patience, work with their burst and send it back in between stances. While it happens you can usevengeful hammers, add your own damage and move as little as possible to take the least damage then use axe 4 or staff 5 as your gap closer to send them back.

Same with Mallyx except you need to keep remembering your internal cooldowns for Pain Absorption there's no use in spamming, avoid shades/sand to not lose that Resistance into torment/cripple, if that happens Empowering Misery resistance is apart of the internal cooldown and will heal in more if you get caught in that bad pressure which also means a good counter transfer in the following, Echoing Eruption is also good to make some distance and should be paired with Embrace The Darkness in the following to add even more damage to the mix, in fact all of your disposable skills like mace 2, staff 2 or staff 3 to extend your EtD safely will add more damage.

Setup easy damage/transfers with Forced Engagement, Temporal Rift only adds Confusion when you interrupt them, Taunting makes it very easy.

Scourges do a lot of Cripple, which can be at your advantage on transfers so don't be afraid about catching to them with all of the options you have as gap closers, Torment is literally both of the profession best weapon also the only ones that can improve it so it's in your best interest to not always move if it benefits you best, remember gap closers and can transfer often.

Make the best out of your boons and health pool, transfering right away is not always the best either as you may find yourself with more conditions that could benefit you before resistance ends. Same for Stability, it's not that essential against them and will be more of a nuisance to you if you often step in their sand, you also get some when you evade so if they try to CC after chances it won't happen.

Transfering conditions much more often than any profession in the game is your best tool and finding the happy medium is what's the most important because in between that at best you have staff 4 to remove some while on either legend you have either hammers or resistance to delay damage, your big health pool helps as well.

If you were to be Mallyx/Herald, you get more transfers and can heal from pressure but lost that Stability making you weaker to CC spam. Thing is, with those options you can stack up massive amount of condition damage safely on you to heal or pressure back which is what differs it from Core.

The idea of Mallyx in design is quite literally being a maniac that just wants to suffer then make people suffer with that pain, which is conditions and that honestly this mentality is something that I recommend people having while playing, just have to remember how much you can take. I find Herald best do to it, core can also but definitely not to the same degree in the amount of time or damage, it excels better in team fights ironically compared Herald.

Edit: If you'd rather have a little bit more of sustain, Sage is also a viable option instead of Carrion.

@Shao.7236 said:

Jalis/Mallyx puts a medium in between Power and Conditions, have to adapt a bruiser style against things that overcome your balance. The idea against as scourge is patience, work with their burst and send it back in between stances. While it happens you can usevengeful hammers, add your own damage and move as little as possible to take the least damage then use axe 4 or staff 5 as your gap closer to send them back.

Same with Mallyx except you need to keep remembering your internal cooldowns for Pain Absorption there's no use in spamming, avoid shades/sand to not lose that Resistance into torment/cripple, if that happens Empowering Misery resistance is apart of the internal cooldown and will heal in more if you get caught in that bad pressure which also means a good counter transfer in the following, Echoing Eruption is also good to make some distance and should be paired with Embrace The Darkness in the following to add even more damage to the mix, in fact all of your disposable skills like mace 2, staff 2 or staff 3 to extend your EtD safely will add more damage.

Setup easy damage/transfers with Forced Engagement, Temporal Rift only adds Confusion when you interrupt them, Taunting makes it very easy.

Scourges do a lot of Cripple, which can be at your advantage on transfers so don't be afraid about catching to them with all of the options you have as gap closers, Torment is literally both of the profession best weapon also the only ones that can improve it so it's in your best interest to not always move if it benefits you best, remember gap closers and can transfer often.

Make the best out of your boons and health pool, transfering right away is not always the best either as you may find yourself with more conditions that could benefit you before resistance ends. Same for Stability, it's not that essential against them and will be more of a nuisance to you if you often step in their sand, you also get some when you evade so if they try to CC after chances it won't happen.

Transfering conditions much more often than any profession in the game is your best tool and finding the happy medium is what's the most important because in between that at best you have staff 4 to remove some while on either legend you have either hammers or resistance to delay damage, your big health pool helps as well.

If you were to be Mallyx/Herald, you get more transfers and can heal from pressure but lost that Stability making you weaker to CC spam. Thing is, with those options you can stack up massive amount of condition damage safely on you to heal or pressure back which is what differs it from Core.

The idea of Mallyx in design is quite literally being a maniac that just wants to suffer then make people suffer with that pain, which is conditions and that honestly this mentality is something that I recommend people having while playing, just have to remember how much you can take. I find Herald best do to it, core can also but definitely not to the same degree in the amount of time or damage, it excels better in team fights ironically compared Herald.

Edit: If you'd rather have a little bit more of sustain, Sage is also a viable option instead of Carrion.

Do you play on NA? Would be super cool to try to duel you and see first hand how you approach some of these match ups

@Doto.6357 said:

Do you play on NA? Would be super cool to try to duel you and see first hand how you approach some of these match ups

Yes I'm NA, add me and hit me up whenever you see me online.

I play renegade in low ranks but you can pull anything in low ranks. Warkitties can really help me hold a point or disturb a team fight but I can be shut down easily by several meta builds. As a result I learned to run away :) but it is meh. 2 or more aoe professions fudge my summons easily.

@Shao.7236 said:

1. Dwarf / Mallyx

1. Glint / Mallyx

Wow u r badalone the video of jalis tank let me know that reading that here is a waste of time lol

@Virdo.1540 said:

1. Dwarf / Mallyx

1. Glint / Mallyx

Wow u r badalone the video of jalis tank let me know that reading that here is a waste of time lol

What was wrong with the jalis video? Watching his videos was actually super helpful for me in learning revenant. If you have any criticisms maybe you could be more specific than “LOL u r bad”

To be honest, he is not completely wrong(although he s far from being right). The point is that your 2 vids are completely irrelevant. I mean, the teasing (the title of the vid) and the vid itself are completely unrelated.Video 1 is titled: dwarf ability to tank. Yet, what I see is "rite of the great dwarf" effectively reducing 50% of the incoming damage. Because that s the only skill you really used. So for me, the title is a bit exaggerated. The vid also shows that the build is highly vulnerable to chain CC, sounds bad for a tanky build. I m not even mentioning the fact that your video is only 15 secs long (even if it is obvious that you died at the end). Like how can you even closely show the usefulness of a build in 15 secs (more like 10 to be fair)? This looks like you cherry-picked what you think was the best part of a 10+ min game: It s called manipulation (if it is done on purpose ofc).The second video is titled: If it wasn't for True Nature, this wouldn't have been possible to do as effectively. In the description of build you also say : " it's a lot easier to pull off insane transfers". First, there is only one (tell me what are the others, if there are) on legend swapping. Then you didn t even used that because someone cleansed those 40 stacks of burn (the scrapper I guess). And in this one too you only used one single skill: pain absorption. So your impact on the whole fight was pretty limited here. Like close to 0. Because despite you using pain absorption, which would have been a huge support for your mates, someone else (again the scrapper I think) granted resistance to the whole team. The only close to useful thing you "did" was to passively apply slow with FoN on demon stance.

I am not saying that you re bad or that the builds you presented are. I m just saying that the videos you show here are not working as you intended they would. They don t highlight any use case of the builds because there are 1- too short and 2- you were (almost) perma stunned on those to show anything.