Living World Season 3 complete pack not appearing in store for me

Onza.6083

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Speechless.3647 said:

@"AedionGaladriel.2376" said:Me too! I just hope they either extend the sale; or resolve the issue before the sale ends. Preferably the former. I trust the team.I really hope the sale will be extended, there's only a day left and I am really "anxious" about what I should do.Shall I buy seasons 2 and 4 in case they extend only season 3 sale? On the other hand if the sale is not extended or the bug is not fixed I will be very disappointed to be left with 2 seasons and have to pay full price to complete my collection...PS. ArenaNet, it will be very helpful if you can inform us if the bug will be fixed on time or if you plan to extend the whole sale or just season 3 so we can plan our purchases accordingly. Thanks!

In my case, I purchased S2 & S4, before realising something's wrong HAHA. But I think you should grab them just in case. Whatever happens with S3, at least you saved on the other two.

@nihil.6017 said:

@CommissarG.7684 said:So I just purchased PoF. No word on a bug fix and the sale has ended. Cool.

Are you sure it's over?I've got no friends with regular HoT and without living seasons ulocked to ask about it, did Anet really removed ls3 discount before fixing it?

Just bought Seasons 2 and 4 literally minutes ago so the sale is still on (at least for these seasons) so season 3 should still be on sale also although can't confirm as I am unable to see it in store. Don't know if the sale deadline depends on regional time differences, I am in Europe FYI.Come on Arenanet fix this issue or at least extend the sale period! It's my first time I beg someone to give him my money!

@TheTimmaeh.2957 said:I was trying to buy it aswell and reported about it to support and German forum, I hope the sale will be extended for those affected by this bug. I know they don't have to, but it would still be nice (especially since I bought gems just for this purpose)...Of course they don't have to but I think they definitely should extend it... All of us here in this thread are waiting customers ready to pay/or have paid already (for gems) to buy something not available due to a bug.Also the problem has mainly occurred in returning players after few or many years of absence (5 years in my case) who took the opportunity to come back through the HoT+PoF bundle and are eager to catch up with the whole story they have missed (and are willing to pay for it) so the whole mess doesn't give the best first impression, at least for me.

@stormarising.8925 said:Has anyone heard anything about this other than what already has been posted by abet.

A little over a day ago someone in support tried to tweak my account manually to see if whatever they did would fix it that way and it didn't work. So it sounds like there was some kind of massive oversight with the Free version that can't be easily fixed. I bought PoF Ultimate so I didn't even get it for free, same price as before. I only waited because a friend strongly insisted that I should in case the expansions themselves saw a discount and not just their deluxes, so really I blame my friend for this more than ANET. It still would've been smarter for ANET to make the announcement that HoT would go free with PoF purchases BEFORE pushing it live exactly so they'd have some time to deal with issues like this, as well as giving us time to make an informed purchase beforehand.

The person working on my ticket did say they (ANET, not just the individual responding) are working to fix it, but didn't mention an ETA or anything like that. But if this is going to take much more time than next Tuesday they should probably just give us the prior paid version. Then the Veteran's package with an extended HoT Deluxe / Living World Season 3 discount could be our compensation considering for a lot of people I imagine the difference between having the package and not having it is less than 12 hours. For people that got the free version more than a day later, there's been almost no official communication of this issue like there has been with the Mastery boost buff, so if they don't watch these forums like a hawk they don't even know what they're stepping into.

@stormarising.8925 said:Still waiting on a reply here or through the ticket I submitted 2days ago and also found out that certain items on the trading post are locked saying that I need heart of thorns which I got for free when I bought path of fire several days ago.I opened a ticket on day one or two since the problem appeared and they responded within 24h in the same way as this thread, that they are aware of the bug and working on it etc.Despite that, I am also still waiting, I have the exact amount of gems needed for the (discounted) Season 3 bundle left in my account even though I think the sale must have ended but hoping for that extension or another similar way of compensation.

@Onza.6083 said:Just got back from a weekend away and we still have no word on whats going to happen regarding this issue? sadness

Yes this is really getting frustrating with no kind of response other than what was already posted by anet. I submitted a ticket over 3 days ago and no response to it as of yet. I hope they respond soon and put the lw3 back on sale again.

Well, both season 2 and 4 are still on sale for a friend who's relatively new to the game. And the sale prices also differ from those in the wiki. Season 2 is 640 instead of 1280 and season 4 is 640 instead of 1000. Since they're still on sale I'm getting my hopes up all seasons will still be on sale once they sorted out this issue.

@TheTimmaeh.2957 said:Well, both season 2 and 4 are still on sale for a friend who's relatively new to the game. And the sale prices also differ from those in the wiki. Season 2 is 640 instead of 1280 and season 4 is 640 instead of 1000. Since they're still on sale I'm getting my hopes up all seasons will still be on sale once they sorted out this issue.

If that's true its a good sign they keep the sale active... Let's see if they update their Gem Store to make the bundle appear to us!