[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

It would be also be nice if followers in the followers tab that you don't wish to friend back due to say, them harassing you, would automatically be removed from the followers tab once you blocked them.

On a completely different topic: I don't know if it's already been suggested but what about fishing? We could have daily special events say, after Tequatl is defeated and special fish appear. Or if the map fails, one can fish for some deformed fish used for a Halloween recipe. Silly, I know, but we have so much water in the game and tons of fish! :D

There have been requests for a long time now to give us some way to manage our growing mini-pet collections. Nothing has been forthcoming. Could you at least allow us to DELETE some minis from our collections? Force us to type their names if you must as confirmation. But I desperately need to do SOMETHING to reduce the clutter and make it a little easier to locate the ones I'm looking for. Many of my favorites are disappearing off the bottom of the screen. Not to mention, I've got at least a half dozen in my collection that I never intentionally added and don't know how they got there. (I don't care for the "mini people". But somehow, several have found their way into my list over the past year or two).

Please.Do.SOMETHING.

My last bag slot is always an invisible silk bag. Depending on how much gear the toon has, it might even be the last two slots. Any containers Anything in general placed in these bags will be ignored by the salvagers.

Edit: pre Lucent Motes and such I used to salvage the blue containers directly. There might still be ppl who prefer doing that, because the amount of greens and therefore potential Charms is limited.

Personally I like to look through my inventory before I start salvaging (or selling) anything, so I know what's there and that I definitely want to salvage it. I don't know what I'm looking out for, but that's the point, I don't pay close enough attention to know what's in there so I do a quick check for anything unusual before I get rid of any of it.

I will deposit materials right away, because it clears some space and I know I don't lose them. Then I look through everything else, drop unidentified gear and anything else I want to save into an invisible bag, sell anything I can on the TP and then salvage what's left. If there's enough space I'll open the unidentified gear first, if not I'll do a few rounds of sell, salvage, open to clear it. Then anything I couldn't sell on the TP or salvage goes to a merchant.

@Vayne.8563 said:I'd rather have favorites than deletion. Not sure why you need to delete an unlock if you can favorite them like dyes.

I agree.

I wouldn't want to delete any mini pets, but it would be nice if we could mark some as favourites.

Ideally this could be extended to other categories as well, I imagine people with a lot of tonics have a similar problem, especially with the picture being a generic bottle instead of the thing you turn into. Outfits and mount skins too, but it seems like once it's added for one wardrobe category it should be relatively simple to carry it over to the others too.

(On a related note I'd really like mini pet categories like there are for dyes. Sometimes I want, for example, a quaggan mini pet but I'm not sure which one so it would be nice to see them all together but there is no way to do that. The search is useless because they all have different names and they're scattered all over the list. If we could sort them by type like we can with dyes that would help a lot.)

I'm not quite sure if this post changes anything (actually I think it does NOT since this bug is being reported for more than 2 years now...) anyways - yes, it is extremly annoying. Just reached lvl 80 with my char and I'm about to defend Lion's Arch.

Now I will move to Maguuma and pop somewhere/anywhere into a point of the story I don't know anything about. What an amazing self-spoil-force. Don't like it, really thumbs down. Can't be that hard to fix this stupid little (and still so annoying) popup , can it?

@"The people suggesting invisible bags, shared inventory slots." The problem is that when you reach full stacks, it goes into your normal inventory and often you don't notice until you've already salvaged them, and sometimes they've accumulated as you grind chasing through one event after another or other such grind-y reasons.

@"The people saying its not a loss": It is a loss, if you can tell me factually how it isn't a loss I welcome you to do so. ;) It is not a huge loss but a loss nonetheless, and maybe you don't care that its a loss but some others do.

I agree that them being salvagable is a good thing, BUT they should at least exclude it from the auto-salvage table at the least to minimize accidental salvaging.

@kratan.4619 said:At this point in the game I pretty much just salvage anything because there would be nothing that I can get to improve my gear from drops. The loss from not getting the extra couple yellows, or maybe an exotic, for salvaging really is not much of a loss overall.

You're missing the chence to get a pee then tho.

@yann.1946 said:

@kratan.4619 said:At this point in the game I pretty much just salvage anything because there would be nothing that I can get to improve my gear from drops. The loss from not getting the extra couple yellows, or maybe an exotic, for salvaging really is not much of a loss overall.

Chance at Pre right? I very much doubt kratan is missing a chance to go to the bathroom.

@Linken.6345 said:

Chance at Pre right? I very much doubt kratan is missing a chance to go to the bathroom.

Yeah that was a silly autocorrect. :)