“Bound by Blood” is coming on September 17!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"zealex.9410" said:Is this because the trailer isnt ready yet or smth? Seem kinda weird for ppl to watch a trailer instead of log in to play the content.

Unless it drops like half an hour before the update or smth.

Tho we all know this is anet trying to sabotage the 1hour analysis video from wp.

That's what I though. Cinematics team is going mad right now working all around the clock, coz they realised they don't have any trailer ready "GUYS WE NEED IT NOW!!11oeoneoneone"

@zealex.9410 said:Is this because the trailer isnt ready yet or smth? Seem kinda weird for ppl to watch a trailer instead of log in to play the content.

Tho we all know this is anet trying to sabotage the 1hour analysis video from wp.

Or because there is not realy much content to show, so they want to delay the dissapointment for as long as possible :pensive:

@Treize.3578 said:The trailer will went live on release day to avoid generating hype. The playerbase can't handle Hype anymore

I think you have touched on it, Treize. Anet doesn't want to over-hype this Saga again, so they're being more cautious. And it's probably the right decision. :+1:

I will say this - METAL Legion sounds interesting to me! I'm curious to see what they're about. :smiley:

@zealex.9410 said:Is this because the trailer isnt ready yet or smth? Seem kinda weird for ppl to watch a trailer instead of log in to play the content.

It's just going to be a trailer like for every other episode release too. We didn't get it a week early because we pretty much saw everything already I'd guess.

@Blocki.4931 said:

It's just going to be a trailer like for every other episode release too. We didn't get it a week early because we pretty much saw everything already I'd guess.

Then why get it at all?