A lesson we all should learn.....don't tilt. A funny video. What type are you?

Eddbopkins.2630

Lord DGAF is the patron spirit of GW2 mainly because anyone who has played this game for more than a few weeks can probably open up the team roster pre-match in PvP and get a feel for how the game will play out. The team comps are RNG and the encounters are rock-paper-scissors. Might as well just run off meta for the giggles if player skill is suppressed to that degree.

@Swagg.9236 said:Lord DGAF is the patron spirit of GW2 mainly because anyone who has played this game for more than a few weeks can probably open up the team roster pre-match in PvP and get a feel for how the game will play out. The team comps are RNG and the encounters are rock-paper-scissors. Might as well just run off meta for the giggles if player skill is suppressed to that degree.

I feel I'm more of the scarred veteran. Wins at 3am and so many losses b.c of ppl dcing, or other numerous reasons. Causing me to be a tad tilty. Lolz

Scarred Veteran here. Glad to see this made its way over to the PVP forums.

Also the lesson is that you're GOING to get tilted, so understand what tilts you, how you behave when you're tilted, and what you can do to untilt so you preserve your sanity/your team doesn't suffer.

@"Swagg.9236" said:Lord DGAF is the patron spirit of GW2 mainly because anyone who has played this game for more than a few weeks can probably open up the team roster pre-match in PvP and get a feel for how the game will play out. The team comps are RNG and the encounters are rock-paper-scissors. Might as well just run off meta for the giggles if player skill is suppressed to that degree.

I think that at least partially "for the giggles" is the point of pvp, but people would rather do the Paladin thing.

I love the video and the website with the test even more! Thank you :D The test said, I am a Paladin. Not surprising.

The website has an accurate description of my tilting moments:

• You’ve made the call to take Baron, only to see your teammates wander towards the cloud drake instead. Baffled and furious, you wonder why they insist on being so wrong. The disorganization and selfishness we see in many games aggravates us and causes us to resent and question our teammates

• One of your teammates seems to think they’re in charge: bossing everyone around, spamming pings, insisting on strategies you know won’t work. Feeling like this person needs to be called out, you engage in a “spirited” debate with them that leaves you utterly tilted.

• You recently reported several players who clearly deserved it, and one day you decide to check their match histories to see if any punishments were handed out. When you see they’re still active, you become frustrated at the system and the community.

• 1 month later...

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Swagg.9236 said:Lord DGAF is the patron spirit of GW2 mainly because anyone who has played this game for more than a few weeks can probably open up the team roster pre-match in PvP and get a feel for how the game will play out. The team comps are RNG and the encounters are rock-paper-scissors. Might as well just run off meta for the giggles if player skill is suppressed to that degree.

I feel I'm more of the scarred veteran. Wins at 3am and so many losses b.c of ppl dcing, or other numerous reasons. Causing me to be a tad tilty. Lolz

Interesting way to rationalize a defeat. While all the wins, from your perspective, are rightfully earned I'm assuming?

@bighead.3465 said:

Interesting way to rationalize a defeat. While all the wins, from your perspective, are rightfully earned I'm assuming?

So your idea of being on the forums is to just antagonize and condescend people? This is a funny video ment for fun. And you find a way to ruin that fun any chance u get?

@bighead.3465 what happened to your post? The evasion one?