Really wouldn't be that hard to fix botting/manipulation

Firebeard.1746

Just finished 2 matches in a row with a match manipulator. A really easy way to prevent this would be:

1) Make sure at least 3 queues are popping simultaneously. Stop with this "As soon as we get 10 bodies" thing. This makes rigging the match you're in too easy. To help with this, allow players to phase/play as normal (i.e. switch zones, do whatever they want) while they're waiting.2) Don't let free accounts participate in ranked sPvP.3) Don't just retaliate against the obvious bot. There's someone on the other team who put that bot in for a reason, find out who it is and punish them. It's also ridiculous I would get more in trouble for posting a screenshot of the person than the actual aggressor.

Also, at this point, with the introduction of smaller tournaments, it doesn't make sense to allow duo queue. Add a 5v5 mode and a solo mode and use the other formats for smaller groups.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Or simply make rank dependent on individual performances likedecapping/full capping, kills, assists, deaths and revives etc. There would be no point in betting or wintrading at that point. Would eradicate match manipulation unless of course someone had a super bot lol

Some of the bots are smart enough to cap but are garbage at actual fighting (or get stuck) as I've observed.

Last night I was rollin a thief and we were winning in the norm snowball fashion and started noticing alot of 1vx against me and our scores were getting close so was like wtf so went to a side node to find a player just sitting on a already capped node and just off the node another teammate just standing there as well while our other two allies were getting crushed mid so I went to help and we died so I hopped around the map rest of game. Let the other team kno ours is throwing it so gg lol this is why players rank solely depending on team play or by games won and lost is complete BS lol