Jahai Bluffs?

jimmy.9560

The EU servers are busiest in the evening European time, roughly from 16:00 - 23:00 GMT. The NA servers are busiest in the evening USA time, but as I don't play on them often I don't know exact timings.

But as long as you're not playing in the middle of the night the most important steps in finding people to do a meta event is to check the timing to make sure the event will happen while you're online and then check the LFG tool in advance of the event starting to find a group, or if you don't see one advertise your map to get people to come to you. Don't just hope you'll load into a map with lots of people planning to do the event, that's unlikely to happen and it's even more unlikely if there is an organised group because then that map will fill up more quickly and the game will create a copy to put people into.

i think it’s better to do other things to make gold and buy one. with coin event there was a player every time i was there since release. i was sometimes there now and then. and later i saw the player had the infusion equipped. i said gz but the player bought it. i also want a expensive infusion but i gave up on those events. it’s a nice boss fight but waste of time if you go for the infusion. disappointed every kill.