Can log in but game crashes when it starts

Hello there,

yesterday I had a windows update after which I didn't play anymore. Today I updated my graphic cards driver for my nVidia RTX2080 before I wanted to play.I could log in just fine via the launcher, but when I click "play" the launcher disappears, my cursor changes and the Guild Wars 2 symbol lits up on the taskbar. I also get the message from windows if I want to "record the game session" (X-Box controller).But I never see the game actually starting, there's no sound and then it just closes or crashes the game without giving any error message.

My first try was to switch back to the previous GPU driver via a clean de-install or re-install with the help of the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU), but this didn't fix the issue.Then I thought that maybe something messed up thanks to the Unofficial Guild Wars 2 AddOn manager and enabling d12pxy, so I disabled it and removed the AddOn manager. Since this didn't fix it either, I de-installed the game and re-downloaded it to a different location.Even after this the game doesn't start up. I can keep logging in on the launcher, but the same thing happens over and over again. I press play, cursor changes, GW2 symbol in the taskbar lits up, windows message if I want to record, but nothing further and then it's gone.

After this I re-named the GW2.dat and let the client re-download it. Didn't help either.My next step was the launch the validation process with renaming a shortcut of the GW2.exe to GW repair and adding -repair to the target patch under properties for that shortcut. It still doesn't work.Now I have no idea anymore what to do.

Here are the two error codes from the ArenaNet.log filehttps://pastebin.com/GnnKxu0g

https://pastebin.com/L9KS08YJ

Anyone has an idea how to fix my problem?

@Healix.5819 said:Disable/uninstall RivaTuner. It can cause GW2 to crash when it's outdated. If it still does it, delete %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/Local.dat, and if it exists, Documents/Guild Wars 2/Local.dat, which will reset the cache and your hardware-related settings (mainly graphics and your login).

Closing RivaTuner did the trick.

Thanks a lot.I already thought that I was going crazy.