Can't find Garden Plot on Gem Store

Raighan.9804

Hi,I am looking for the Black Lion Garden Plot on the gem store and can't find it.I saw that Anet posted that it was disabled for a couple of days 27th-29th Aug for fixing, but it is supposed to be back now.What section should it come under, I can't find it when I search with the words 'Plot' or 'Garden'TYIA

@Raighan.9804 said:Thank you, it isn't there, does it still appear on yours?I wonder is there some prerequisite that I have to have done in-game for it to appear?I am chef lvl 400 and just returned to the game after a long time away.

Just to confirm... You don't already have two? (There are three spaces, but only two can be Gem Store plots, while the third comes from progressing Chef from 400 to 500.)

Just to confirm... You don't already have two? (There are three spaces, but only two can be Gem Store plots, while the third comes from progressing Chef from 400 to 500.)No, I don't have any, I only found out they existed today when I decided to look into taking my cooking from 400 to 500. I haven't played in a very long time.

@DeanBB.4268 said:They were disabled at one point due to a bug. Have they been reinstated?

Or they could simply be an item that gets rotated in & out of the gem store.

They were disabled on 27th Aug and reinstated on 29th according to the Anet post. I don't think they rotate but I looked it up on the gem store rotation timer anyway and it says available on there...

@Raighan.9804 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:They were disabled at one point due to a bug. Have they been reinstated?

Or they could simply be an item that gets rotated in & out of the gem store.

They were disabled on 27th Aug and reinstated on 29th according to the Anet post. I don't think they rotate but I looked it up on the gem store rotation timer anyway and it says available on there...

Actually, it says: August 27, 2019 September 10, 2019 - Returning (Look at Gem Store History)

'Acquisition' will always say it's from the Gem Store (because that's where you acquire it).

@Raighan.9804 said:

Actually, it says: August 27, 2019 September 10, 2019 - Returning (Look at Gem Store History)

'Acquisition' will always say it's from the Gem Store (because that's where you acquire it).

Thanks, so does that mean it will return on Sept 10th to the gem store?

It means that it returned to the gem store for the period of time from August 27-September 10, and went off sale again after September 10. We won't know when it's coming back until it does.