Players in a Structure or who participated in capture should all be rewarded on capture

Knighthonor.4061

Players in a Structure or who participated in capture should all be rewarded on capture.

Not just people in the circle.

Its been like this for a long time, but I have always hated this. Especially when I am one of the people defending the hole in the wall while the circle is being captured. I get no bonus WvW Exp even if I helped kill the Structure Lord NPC.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Of note, if I translated correctly, he got a champ bag, and didn’t get tower credit. Been there, had it happen..

How'd you manage to get kill credit on the Lord.... Oh you/he meant for a daily I assume?Yeah just stand in the circle of it matters.. if the realm is more important, forgo.

Decide what's important without wasting Dev time

There seem to be different thresholds for getting a champ bag from the lord and getting kill credit for capture purposes. I've soloed lords, left the circle, and received capture credit. I've participated in group kills of the lord, left the circle, received the bag, and not received capture credit.

To be safe now, I kill a guard or two at every structure as I roam around the map. That hasn't failed me yet. I've even left maps, came back, and received capture credit that way.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Of note, if I translated correctly, he got a champ bag, and didn’t get tower credit. Been there, had it happen..

How'd you manage to get kill credit on the Lord.... Oh you/he meant for a daily I assume?

Honestly don’t know. Happened once or twice but really, it’s so rare I chalk it up to a glitch and it doesn’t matter.

Yeah just stand in the circle of it matters.. if the realm is more important, forgo.

Yep. Sounds like he was fighting off players from getting in the circle so he got the better deal.

Decide what's important without wasting Dev time

Which, for us is... well.. do they actually have time for us?? ?