Unable to buy Gems in-game

• 7 months later...

@Rieyeciu.5194 said:Has this not been fixed yet? I'm still waiting ...

You necro an old thread from 2019!

ATM the are issues and ANet is doing a rollback. What it means for progression including purchases made for Gems nobody say anything until issue have been solved.

Contact CS (should be link above here in post) after there is an official explanation on what happened and how it have been solved.

• 1 year later...

I've been trying...for 3 days now...to make a gem purchase. All I get is  "Unfortunately an error has occurred please try again later." Somehow has stumped both myself and apparently the technical support team. They always reply with 

Ok, you’re all set! You should now be able to make your desired purchases.
Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

which is a lie...and around and around we go. Zero changes no progress and i'm not sure what else there is to try. Ive deleted the  temporary cache folder, reset my router, and with over five reviews from technical support nothings changed for three days now. Worst yet its at the final hurdle for my Legandary weapon. Trying to purchase x250 mystic coins has turned into a real life quest and im stumped... please help

On 9/30/2021 at 7:38 AM, KiritoUchiha.5407 said:

I've been trying...for 3 days now...to make a gem purchase. All I get is  "Unfortunately an error has occurred please try again later." Somehow has stumped both myself and apparently the technical support team. They always reply with 

Ok, you’re all set! You should now be able to make your desired purchases.
Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

which is a lie...and around and around we go. Zero changes no progress and i'm not sure what else there is to try. Ive deleted the  temporary cache folder, reset my router, and with over five reviews from technical support nothings changed for three days now. Worst yet its at the final hurdle for my Legandary weapon. Trying to purchase x250 mystic coins has turned into a real life quest and im stumped... please help

Been having this error and problem since April (I kid you not). Support didn't help me. I just set up a PayPal a week ago, which seems to work. It's an issue with Digital River and certain EU countries that Anet can't really fix. 

It's been about a month for me as well.  I've never seen a company this bad at just taking money.  Maybe they need to change companies?

Also in the US if that matters.

I've made a ticket, but people are saying even that doesn't help.   Well we tried to support the game 😞

Edited by PMoneyMobileRobot.4630