Do you intend to craft the Legendary Runes & Sigils?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't change my stats often enough for it to be worth making them. Most of my characters have 1 build which works for whatever they do and it's only updated occasionally. Even when I do want a second set of stats it would be quicker and cheaper to just craft a second set of equipment (especially since one would be for open-world PvE so it could just be exotics).

Build swapping is going to make it super obvious to have these. Though if you only swap between two set of runes you won't need them.

That's just the thing. Use them on characters that don't have legendary armor that never needs stat swapping. They're like a free floating set of legendary armor that isn't weight category specific and isn't hindered by having to transmute them to match whatever character you put them on.

When build templates come out put them in a shared inventory slot. Then watch that you'll never need to put runes on any of your characters ever again.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Seeing how most who voted are not planning to get them, should changes be made? They are legendary items that should have been highly desirable.

I suppose they should have a cosmetic, though the game is getting pretty played out at that level as,well. All Anet can add without power creep is some dud of a QoL for exponentially more effort. God bless them if they spread it this thin and still keep the player base.

@Hashberry.4510 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Seeing how most who voted are not planning to get them, should changes be made? They are legendary items that should have been highly desirable.

I suppose they should have a cosmetic, though the game is getting pretty played out at that level as,well. All Anet can add without power creep is some dud of a QoL for exponentially more effort. God bless them if they spread it this thin and still keep the player base.

Maybe we could make it so that legendary armor and weapons no longer allow you to swap out exotic runes and sigils without an extractor.This would make legendary runes/sigils more desirable.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

Maybe we could make it so that legendary armor and weapons no longer allow you to swap out exotic runes and sigils without an extractor.This would make legendary runes/sigils more desirable.

That'd be a terrible idea. It took them long enough to add that functionality to weapons, removing it to make legendary runes and sigils more attractive would blow up in their faces.

@Pifil.5193 said:

That'd be a terrible idea. It took them long enough to add that functionality to weapons, removing it to make legendary runes and sigils more attractive would blow up in their faces.

Agree, not for that at all. This is a convenience item. Existing runes & sigils should remain as is, TP pricing has already standardized their value as well.