Open World and Fractals, which one to chose amongst plate armor classes and Necro.

Buran.3796

Which class/build do you prefer for Open World and Fractals content between heavy armor classes and Necro? How do you RANK them taking in consideration the sustained damage, burst potential, sustain and mobility? I currently have a legendary heavy armor set + 4 aditional ascended armor sets of plate armors and one set of ligth ascended armor and I'm guessing about moving from my current power Herald build to something different and those seems to have the playstyles I enjoy the most...

I love my guard. Played necro from the very beginning until 2 years ago but my love for it crumbles more and more apart, i just don't like the direction the devs set for this class. Now i'm switching between Meta DH/Meditation DH/Core and Quickbrand depending whats needed. My newest funbuild for OW is a Shout based guardian with a complete set of diviner gear. The guardian feels like, there is a utility skill for every situation i face.

Necro was my 1st toon for everything since the beginning of GW2. Open world completion, Spvp, WvW, fractals. It's had it up's and mostly downs due to Anet--but I have enjoyed it.However, after playing a core guard OR firebrand (be it solo/group content)--Guard wins hands down! They are the class that can do it all (almost every skill line they have is useful)--always has been (way more so than necro has/is or ever will be).