85% of my games are landslides one team or the other

Kahrgan.7401

From what I can tell is good players have a good player experience. But lower level players have a really bad experience.

I suck and just like to tool around in pvp with some meta cheese builds. But this season is the worst I have seen by a wide WIDE margin. In a lot of games I totally lose interest after going down > 200 or up <200. Losing interest fast. This pvp game had better be careful or it will end up being a small club.

Well my guess is the thief was a new player and not sure of his main roles. This is my point u lost a match and rank all the while u were performing well and contributed to ur team how u were supposed to. A ranking system as such as it now allows for good players to lose rank and standing depending on the performance of other random players of which u have no control over, that and it promotes and allows easy match manipulation.

im not whinning about mm or new players(system must be as it is to mesure your "skill" because the real measurement of individual skill can only being obtained this way, sometimes you have to carry a bunch of dummies, sometimes you are the one that drag down the team, sometimes you are inly one more and this way is the only form to meassurethe limit of your carring or when you are the dummie) im talking about the "i get top stats... you are a band of noobs that dragged my match" because that is the answer of thief at the end of match after saying them that they are not doing their role job

@"Tycura.1982" said:"Gw2 is a game without comeback mechanics"Going to firmly disagree there. I've had many comeback games from Lord, Beast, Tranquility/Stillness, and Bell. Speaking of which why'd they ever take those extra point on kill altars out of ToSS?

Those are NOT comeback mechanics.Both teams can do them, so a winning team can get them too and just win "more".

A comeback mechanic would be if a losing team would get more points from holding points than the winning team, or a losing team decaps and recaps faster than the winning team. Increasing the effectiveness the bigger the gap is for example.

Those things are only available to the losing team and therefore giving only THEM a way to catch back up and not the winning team to make the gap even wider.

Mechanics like that would keep moral up and there would be less people who stop trying after they are 100 points behind (there are alot who do that imo)

@raistlinx.4906 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Yup, just had a match against a DE that couldn't fight face to face to save his life, no actual fighting skill, he had to burst rifle outa stealth and restealth if didn't get a insta kill and me being a dummy who prefers thief non stealth play got him at a point where he was fighting outa stealth and he was an easy fight but rest of game he invis ganked me anytime I was fighting and one full rifle burst even with the 900 extra health meant death.

Well, yeah... that's what they do. Did anyone look at the lineup before the match and switch to something that would counter it? I'm fairly new as well and can't always switch to a better class, but I do know it's pretty satisfying to switch to my Ranger and make it my goal to shut down the DE.

That's gw2 in a nutshell, these developers have literally developed skills etc that carry bad players.

Same point as above. It sounds like maybe you are wishing they played your way and frustrated they don't instead of adapting to beat them?

No the part about the DE wasnt wishing they played my way at all. For one I was saying its u fortunate theirs builds that hard carry players that vant actually fight if there not invisible and get a one shot off and even with that the only thing that set me off was callun me weak via chat especially considering any time he wasnt stealth bombing he was useless, any way my post kinda steers things off topic so gonna stop lol