What new stat sets do you want to see?

New Attribute: ResolveResolve is to condition damage as Toughness is to direct damageMitigation %: up to devs to balance

MagebaneMajors: Power, PrecisionMinors: Ferocity, Resolve

WitcherMajors: Resolve, PowerMinors: Precision, Ferocity

DemonhunterMajors: Resolve, VitalityMinors: Power, Precision

PhilosopherMajors: Resolve, PowerMinors: Precision, Healing

EcclesiastMajors: Resolve, HealingMinors: Power, Concentration

SanctifiedMajors: Resolve, HealingMinors: Condition Damage, Concentration

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@melandru.3876 said:condition damageexpertiseprecisionconcentration

condi-variant of the now meta-diviner

why precision and not power some may ask?on crit chance to inflict condi x traits are more dps then an increase in power.

this would be a good set for renegade, chrono and druids

Condition damageConcentrationPrecisionExpertise would be a condi diviner version. Expertise minor is way better because its much easier to replace vipers that way until preferred boon duration is reached.

• 2 months later...

ofc I can say, if we keep 4 stat rule, that my chrono need:major heal+conminor condi+expertz

this is easest way ))

but may we we should shake condi viper and wait new stat like someting like "condi critical chance", and step by step add various combination wiht this stat ?

Or may be smash current power vision, and at first step be don't add nothing, but review current power attribute, and make it like "capped Toughness penetration" and "might boon" like "Toughness penetration boon". It will shake pve world ))

I would like to see stats with different stat distributions for sPvP amulets. What if I only want ~250 condi, with than off shoot of marauder. Or Sage with a bit less healing and more power and condi damage.

As for PvE, I think we reached the point of saturation, unless there is a new stats.

Honestly they should rework gear system and let us choose attributes for items that right now are "selectable". Something still holding to the 3 or 4 or all (to include celestial) stats system but where you are free to choose what will be your major and minor stats. Of course you would use something simillar to the ascended stat swap to reset a piece and create a new attributes set while legendary gear would be able to swap anytime and as much as you want.

@"Hynax.9536" said:Honestly they should rework gear system and let us choose attributes for items that right now are "selectable". Something still holding to the 3 or 4 or all (to include celestial) stats system but where you are free to choose what will be your major and minor stats. Of course you would use something simillar to the ascended stat swap to reset a piece and create a new attributes set while legendary gear would be able to swap anytime and as much as you want.

yeah I was thinking about something like that. each piece of gear adds points to a total, and in the stat window you can assign this total however you want. maybe 50 points at a time to save, well, time.

++++vitality

Ok that was a joke, but I do want a pure condi build like viper but without power

Something like:

• Condi, precision, expertise - berserker but condi
  • Condi, expertise, concentration - condi plus boon
  • Condi, precision, vitality, expertise - marauder but condi

And maybe something like:

• Power, precision, toughness, ferocity
  • Power, condi, precision, expertise

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:yeah I was thinking about something like that. each piece of gear adds points to a total, and in the stat window you can assign this total however you want. maybe 50 points at a time to save, well, time.

A points system may work but seems too minucious and potentially boring/exploitable, lets not give too much stuff for toxic elitism xD.Players are already used to the numbers we have on items, like an asceded helmet giving (63/45/45) or (54/54/30/30), so i'd rather stick to these numbers but let the players choose freely what attribute goes on each one to create the best combinations for its build.Probably would affect mostly WvW, but even PvE builds could be improved. Since sPvP has its own stats system with amulets i would leave it as it is.

Sadly i doubt anet ever thought about making this possible. :'(

• 1 month later...