Trade Gw2 stuff for Gw1 stuff.

RSLongK.8961

Hi, I bought gw1 this year just for doing the HOM alone.While I am 28/50 and not in a rush I realised most stuff is just grind for gold/ectos and I am not enjoying most of this game as I though I would.Now my question is, would anyone here willing to trade some gw2 currency for gw1 currency/ecto? or trade gw2 currency for gw1 dungeon clear in normal mode.Specially, I am trying to craft the Obsidian Armor and I am not being able to farm Ectos with heroes, nor complete the dungeons to get the hom tittles.Any tips also appreciated.

What servers are you playing on in Gw1?

From personal experience I find the EU servers tend to be pretty dead most of the time, same for international servers.. but the American servers are still pretty active in a lot of places as most players seem to migrate there because of the higher player count.

It shouldn't be too hard for you to find people still running dungeons in Gw1, there are also a lot of good old hero builds out there which you can use to solo them with heros as well so long as you have the skills, even Underworld and elite dungeons can be soloed with Heros.

I'm not sure if there's any rules in place about trading Gw2 stuff for Gw1 stuff and vice versa but there's bound to be people around who'd be happy to help you in both games.

Hi @"Ayrilana.1396" I read this very post before starting this thread.Below is screenshot of CS telling its ok as long its in-game <-> ing-game item. Which is what is my intention. no real money involved.https://imgur.com/a/qdHaF

@Teratus.2859Iam in NA.I managed to get a guild to run with me Urgoz in HM(yes I got carried hard, pun intended).The thing is... while I will have to grind on most of the stuff(titles, factions, weapons) I wish I could expedite some stuff.Most guilds don't run normal mode, much less on a timeframe that I am available to play. Also grinding for ectos seems rather pointless at this point in the game.

Thanks for the reply guys.

@RSLongK.8961 said:Hi @"Ayrilana.1396" I read this very post before starting this thread.Below is screenshot of CS telling its ok as long its in-game <-> ing-game item. Which is what is my intention. no real money involved.https://imgur.com/a/qdHaF

@Teratus.2859Iam in NA.I managed to get a guild to run with me Urgoz in HM(yes I got carried hard, pun intended).The thing is... while I will have to grind on most of the stuff(titles, factions, weapons) I wish I could expedite some stuff.Most guilds don't run normal mode, much less on a timeframe that I am available to play. Also grinding for ectos seems rather pointless at this point in the game.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Make sure to read the Anet post in the Reddit thread as that’s what I was going off of.

Here's what Lead CS Team Member Dornsinger said:What I can tell you, that the the answer this GM gave you was wrong, and could even be dangerous. Like I said, if they were still with the team today, they would be in serious trouble right now, as they effectively encouraged RMT to a customer, which could potentially harm their game accounts.

Thus, one should be very careful.
Good luck.

If you ever need help in GW1, just message me, I am glad to help. Pretty sure I can help you with ecto (can't remember how much I have left) but I don't need anything in return. I have helped others get their HoM for GW2, most are fine with the 30/50 for skins / pets etc.Just let me know either way, if you have already found the help you need, sweet, if not, I am happy to run through the dungeons - normal or HM, I did them all solo with heros - except for Slavers Exile, Duncan in HM back in the day I did duo + heros.

• 3 years later...