Pay to Troll

Khalisto.5780

A while back I made a post about a guardian that would afk ALL his off season games, and afk the season games if he start losing

After thousands of reports I think his main account got banned

And now, tah dah, he's back in another account

It makes me think what makes a person pay for a game to just ruin another players experience

Now he's playing druid btw

His display name is about the same as before, I won't post it here because is against the rules, but he's a known troll, and those who know him will know

Sadly all you have to do is look at the cheaterboard each season to see how desperate some basement trolls are to look like they are actually good. Ever since season 5 and the wintrade wars began, if one gets caught and banned for the 3 month wrist slap. they just make a alt and play with that for awhile.

There are no depths to the basement kids and how far they will go. Hell to get top spot these days you just need a alt account or 2, some buddies, and no life. That way you can wintade vs people and just use trash broken builds to beat bots at off hours. There are a few options: learn to not worry about competitive pvp or having a chance at the top spots, play unranked and let the bots/afk pve people/wintraders beat on eachother (don't let them have wins off you), or just find some fun like i did and wait for the next game like Ashes Of Creation.

PvP in gw2 is forever stained just like the t-shirt food stains of the basement trolls

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:Sadly all you have to do is look at the cheaterboard each season to see how desperate some basement trolls are to look like they are actually good. Ever since season 5 and the wintrade wars began, if one gets caught and banned for the 3 month wrist slap. they just make a alt and play with that for awhile.

There are no depths to the basement kids and how far they will go. Hell to get top spot these days you just need a alt account or 2, some buddies, and no life. That way you can wintade vs people and just use trash broken builds to beat bots at off hours. There are a few options: learn to not worry about competitive pvp or having a chance at the top spots, play unranked and let the bots/afk pve people/wintraders beat on eachother (don't let them have wins off you), or just find some fun like i did and wait for the next game like Ashes Of Creation.

PvP in gw2 is forever stained just like the t-shirt food stains of the basement trolls

Not the case here, everytime I check this guy is gold 1 or lower, unfortunetly it was a very low population time and I got matched with him

This guy is not a win trader, he trolls for the sake of trolling, he spam matches off season and never leave base, afk gold farm maybe

But he always mock ppl that already know him "I'll be there next match"

I think he has some serious RL issues

@Vayne.8563 said:

@kasoki.5180 said:You can upgrade account with gems if I'm not mistaken. No real cash necessary

@kasoki.5180 said:You can upgrade account with gems if I'm not mistaken. No real cash necessary

You can upgrade a bought account to a deluxe account with gems. You can't actually buy a Guild Wars 2 account with gems though.

Yeah, I mean, he buys an expansion just to troll pvp matchs, since he's playing druid

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@BadMed.3846 said:You can't buy expansions with gems.

I think I saw them for 2000 gems or something.

Edit: 2400 to be precise.

That's the price for upgrading your expansion, from normal to deluxe, to get the extra stuff like exclusive skins

There's Deluxe upgrade, but also hot and pof upgrades.

Yes you can upgrade your pof and hot account.

but You have to buy the expansion with cash.