What if we just didn't have a delay for overloads?

ROMANG.1903

@steki.1478 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:lol overload air spam perma shocking aura nonsense inc.

Can't you already do that with fresh air?

4 seconds says no.

With quickness and alacrity you can basically have perma shocking aura uptime.

you're right, sorry I was being a smart ass, but it would be 100x worse with no cd.

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather overloads became a cast skill rather than a channel. It doesn't feel like an overload when it takes 4 seconds to splurge out some aoe.

Instead they should all be like a .75second cast that stops you moving but has a single devestating effect and then the lingering effect. Like tailored victory elite on Weaver

@"Ustaf.2953" said:I would rather overloads became a cast skill rather than a channel. It doesn't feel like an overload when it takes 4 seconds to splurge out some aoe.

Instead they should all be like a .75second cast that stops you moving but has a single devestating effect and then the lingering effect. Like tailored victory elite on Weaver

This. I don't understand the point of both waiting for OL to be ready and waiting for channel to finish to have some strong impact.

There's no point for "overload" to have pulsing effect, it should have one strong impact and then, based on traits, have some lingering aoe effect on the ground/around you and similar. I don't think that rooting while casting makes sense, but 1-1.5 sec cast time sounds balanced for that type of skill.