Suggestion: Teleportation change

Lighter.5631

@Fueki.4753 said:

@rdigeri.7935 said:I don's think that's an issue with most skills.For players clicking their skills, it can be a rather big issue.

Ive seen necros in wvw click their skills (staff and wells equipped)Hurts me just watching...Yikes.

On topic.Id like some nerfs to mobility, as its gotten way out of hand imo. And thats not just because im a warrior and cant run away from 2+ ppl anymore lol.

Especially the classes that already have access to stealth, why do they also have such superior mobility, it makes no sense at all to me.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@rdigeri.7935 said:I don's think that's an issue with most skills.For players clicking their skills, it can be a rather big issue.

Ive seen necros in wvw click their skills (staff and wells equipped)Hurts me just watching...Yikes.

On topic.Id like some nerfs to mobility, as its gotten way out of hand imo. And thats not just because im a warrior and cant run away from 2+ ppl anymore lol.

Especially the classes that already have access to stealth, why do they also have such superior mobility, it makes no sense at all to me.

Cuz some of us dont use stealth, nor does meta build thief so they'd be a death trap as far as class picks go without mobility outside of stealth. Warrior has great mobility. I do agree though that non mobility reliant classes do indeed have too much mobility.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Cuz some of us dont use stealth, nor does meta build thief so they'd be a death trap as far as class picks go without mobility outside of stealth. Warrior has great mobility. I do agree though that non mobility reliant classes do indeed have too much mobility.

Seeing that Warrior has no viable ranged option outside of condition builds, I think that Warrior needs the mobility more than pew pew Thieves need theirs.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Yea cuz warrior dosnt have 2 gs skills, bullschatge among other skills that are good gap closers or disengage skills. Yes weird a high sustain class like warrior has less than a squishy class thst uses it as part of their sustain options lol. Though I agree warrior lb could use some love.

Dude, im running gs and bc and most of the times i wont get away anymore, warrior hasnt gotten any movement skills since release while almost all other classes got more over the years.

With engi i almost always get away for example, same goes for thief.

Warri mobillity is mediocre at best nowadays