[not so serious topic] What if you could choose a gw2 profession for IRL ?

Eodh.8529

Hello there,

Let's imagine that you could pick a gw2 profession for the real life.Which one would you choose and more important why ?

• Elementalist:Fly like a bird, recharge the battery of your phone (or more seriously, power up any device), bring water to the one in needs or why not change the weather! possibilities are endless!

• Engineer:Ever dreamt to be MacGyver ? now you can ! build a car with 5 leaves, 2 branches, 1 pillow and 1 bottle of beer / create a potion which makes you lose weight while eating bacon !

• Guardian:"doctors hate him, discover his trick". As a natural healer, you would heal literally anything/anybody you want, beat cancer by only smiling at a person ! Inspire people with your charisma and become the moral example of many.

• Mesmer:Do you hate your professional meeting / course at the uni or at school ? time to create a clone and simply get out (teleport out) of here.What ? it sounds like Naruto? tell that to my clone, he is the one writing this article.

• Necro:Become Dracula and be immortal ?Summon an atrocity to scare the annoying kid who cries somewhere in the building ?be the king/queen in any goth party ?that's your way !

• Ranger:Your cat is a d*** and your dog poops everywhere ? time to correct this ! speak to butterflies (they might have great conversation), leave the civilisation and stay with animals.

• Revenant:Channel dead people into you and draw like Michelangelo, sing like Sinatra/Mercury/Tupac (based on what you like), become grumpy cat or trololo guy (RIP), or have a chat with Tesla/Eddison, Churchill, Gilgamesh?

• Thief:Do I really need to write something here?

• Warrior:I guess... beat up stuff. be known as the one who made Chuck Norris cry in fear.

--> the list of potential skills is not exhaustive and I invite you to find and write new uses of gw2 profession IRL.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lily.1935 said:Mesmer. But necromancer is enticing. I'm a spectacle kind of girl and illusions are great for that.

Undead minions running rampage are more of a spectacle imo.

Btw can we apply skills with weapons and defensive capabilities to our rl versions?Id take warrior, its not too over the top, but has inhuman strength, and would be proficient with all kinds of weapons and wouldnt suffer from any injuries or probably most deseases

Warriors can also boost moral and intimidate foes so he doesnt even has to fight.

Ranger, I already got a cat to stand as my pet. Summoning a water spirit could be quite nice for the grass of my garden that's been burnt by the summer sun. I'd also make use of the healing spring, after all a spring isn't a bad thing in a garden.

NB.: Not sure my cat would listen to my commands thought, usually unless it's for food or if he want to be pet'd, he seem to enjoy looking from afar whatever you say to him.