I would like Dune Rollers to become more of normal thing in WvW

Knighthonor.4061

Dune Rollers seem like a cool concept that not as accessible as could be. A quick mobile siege engine that changes up skills.

Would love if mobile sieges became more of an important role in WvW. As of now Golem, which is the only mobile siege weapon and its kinda trash right now and not fun to play.

A few new mobile siege would be nice. If they slow in movement I would recommend stronger range slow attacks to go with it instead of Melee only oriented like Golem

I had an idea for a Slower paced mobile siege.

Giant Siege Turtles-GW1 had something similar but this a bit different. This a two seated Siege. One person drives the Turtle which controls the defensive skills and movement.The Turtle siege has a Hylek Turret on top of it which another player mounts and can shoot ranged attacks at enemies to defend the siege from range while turtle Jaws bust down doors.

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:As of now Golem, which is the only mobile siege weapon and its kinda trash right now and not fun to play.Trash? Golems are very powerful and omega golems in particular get passive speed/swiftness/superspeed so it can run as fast as a player (unlike the slow as kittens alpha).

It would be nice if the duneroller was buildable though.

Or if they reshuffle golems to make it 4 tiered:

Alpha - fast attack golem with "anti-player" skills, can only hit doors. Smaller than now.

Beta - slow medium siege golem with long range wall/door attacks. Uses current omega model at reduced size.

Gamma - medium speed support golem that can heal/shield other golems and do less siege damage. Uses the Rata Novus model.

Omega - slow super heavy short range siege golem. Uses the DERV model.