Bound by Blood: crash reports

@"Shao.7236" said:Crashing still after doing the following.

Disabling all overlays/hooks (OBS, YoloMouse.)Removing DX12pxy. (This mod actually helps me launch the game because the Vanilla doesn't want to and hangs on black screen/instant close.)

All of these actions were done before and after having -repair with no change whatsoever.

Event viewer has nothing of mention that could help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11RGZSD2plSZU723tOk6kHvGPN_f9ZQkA Crash Dump, this was using DX12pxy because it's the only way I can get the game running right now. I'm planning to update my Drivers and see if it helps.

Specs:OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-BitCPU: i7 8750H 3.9GHzRAM: HyperX Impact 2X8GB 2666MHzGPU: GTX 1070 8GB

Edit: Noticing most people are crashing during combat, probably some skill that broke the game again.

I don't think so, just standing around--crash, daily activity -crash, doing other dailies-crash. It really doesn't matter what you are doing.

Doesn't matter what you are doing, game is crashing everywhere. I was crashing in survivor too, gave up switched toons to do other daily, and it was crashing. I did luck out with survivor daily. joined with only a few seconds left in the map and got it before it crashed when I left the instance.It started with the patch.

I know bugs are nothing new to programmers and bound to happen here and there, but this level of bad job is unforgivably embarrassing. It's completely below level of novice. They are completely silent over this. The weekend party must have been pretty crazy. Got a few hours for myself to play and here we are staring at crash screen. You are lucky that you crashed every few minutes, I couldn't even log on.