WHAT where you thinking @ Strike mission ini?

MidnightX.6294

yTMDuDM.pngThis is THE WORST instance ever! not because the boss fight, but because of the way to enter+out+reset the instance!We had a freaking troll, who didnt let us out for the full timer, simply because he didnt want us to!I did: walk out by foot to the enterance as we failed to kill boss in time.then: i tried to join my firends raid short after but couldnt get into their instance.I got into another random public and an empty raid instance instead.At 3rd try i was back IN the instance, wich i left because timer out. DEAD. and here the joke begins: The timer was back on 8 mins because this troll hit the boss.In deadstate ive tried: porting to the shrine - still dead!relogging - still dead!/gg - nothing happend of coursewaiting till the troll was done after freakin 8 minutes letting us be dead watchign him dance around!Oh and u have to walk all the way back to the entrance every darn time for a reset of instance!Im so mad at this and i hate freaking raids even more now! thx anet!!

@"MidnightX.6294" said:yTMDuDM.pngThis is THE WORST instance ever! not because the boss fight, but because of the way to enter+out+reset the instance!We had a freaking troll, who didnt let us out for the full timer, simply because he didnt want us to!I did: walk out by foot to the enterance as we failed to kill boss in time.then: i tried to join my firends raid short after but couldnt get into their instance.I got into another random public and an empty raid instance instead.At 3rd try i was back IN the instance, wich i left because timer out. DEAD. and here the joke begins: The timer was back on 8 mins because this troll hit the boss.In deadstate ive tried: porting to the shrine - still dead!relogging - still dead!/gg - nothing happend of coursewaiting till the troll was done after freakin 8 minutes letting us be dead watchign him dance around!Oh and u have to walk all the way back to the entrance every darn time for a reset of instance!Im so mad at this and i hate freaking raids even more now! thx anet!!

And thats why we use commander tag for instanced content.

@Sir Alymer.3406 said:I believe there's deeper problems if you don't have 9 friends.

I agree with you, however you do have the ability to join this Strike Mission with whatever class you want at whatever time you want. If they let you join randomly with other people they shouldbt be able to hold you hostage in an instance. The option to go and do this without a group of friends or without a guild is there, so why doesnt it work properly?

I'm sorry mate, but blaming the whole raids just because you found one troll it just doesn't make sense. Firstly, this isn't a raid, it is not even close to how different a raid is maybe the only thing in common is the fact that there is a boss, it's a strike and it's not the same. Secondly, just because you found one troll that doesn't mean you will be against trolls all the time, just report him and move on. Like seriously, if you are going to hate a content just because of this why even bother? It's seriously the easiest content you going to find, just get 2 friends and go and kill it, you won't need more anyway (ofc numbers are not real, just want to make a point).

@Linken.6345 said:Why blame the raids?People wanted easy mode raids this is what anet deems easy mode and people still complain

People want to complain, that's all.Anyone who actually wants to do Raids can do them already anyway.

What's lacking is the right attitude, self awareness and willingness to improve and utilize the already available resources to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Naustis.8510 said:I am more curious about how the hell you died.

We killed ourselfs to get out, but the troll didnt.

As an active raider it seems like he was fed up with garbage players and just wanted kitten to be done.By wasting everyone's time? I doubt it.If he wanted to be done, he would have ended this instance quickly as the rest of the team wanted him to.

And if he was a serious and active raider, he might have not joined the public group in the first place, don't you think? Someone serious about raids might have their static to play this kind of content as a warm-up.

No, I think the OP is right and this is just a troll wasting time and griefing other players.

@Fenella.2634 said:

@Naustis.8510 said:I am more curious about how the hell you died.

We killed ourselfs to get out, but the troll didnt.

As an active raider it seems like he was fed up with garbage players and just wanted kitten to be done.By wasting everyone's time? I doubt it.If he wanted to be done, he would have ended this instance quickly as the rest of the team wanted him to.

And if he was a serious and active raider, he might have not joined the public group in the first place, don't you think? Someone serious about raids might have their static to play this kind of content as a warm-up.

No, I think the OP is right and this is just a troll wasting time and griefing other players.

According to the chat he definitely was fed up and well I can understand his behaviour. It's far from trolling.

Even as someone who can't schedule raids properly due to me being a busy bee, you want to blame RAIDS for this debacle???

I'm glad I can at least doing something raid-like while still not have to put a damper on my other duties, so the fact you want to take this sole instance and blanket it across raiders ONCE AGAIN is just..wow. Unbelievable. I'm honestly stunned.