[Vid][12min] Dark Æther - Power Reaper Small Scale Bombing

Logi.5612

Hey lads, been a long time since I did a video but recently started playing again with some old guildies and found the time to make one featuring some Power Reaper gameplay.My guild/team used to specialize on bombing and staggering large groups so this video will also feature, mainly, a bunch of bombs against some larger grps.Admittedly the bombs aren't as huge as we used to cause we don't really have a comp with any real support players but I think the bombs so far are not too bad.

Build that was used is linked here : https://tinyurl.com/PowerRapper

Credit goes to Hollts for creating the build. His reaper videos have always been an inspiration for me and thus using his build seemed fitting.

And here is the video, hope you like it

=

@Helly.2597 said:Good to see you guys back. Always enjoyed your (and Fox's) videos.

Thanks lad. Recently been looking at your Scourge videos and it has definitely got me interested as you play it very very well. Will most likely give scourge another stab. Not sure if i can handle being full Marshall like you tho especially without support so may add some trailblazer/dire pieces or try the full Cele version thats been floating around on metabattle for awhile haha.

@Logi.5612 said:

@Helly.2597 said:Good to see you guys back. Always enjoyed your (and Fox's) videos.

Thanks lad. Recently been looking at your Scourge videos and it has definitely got me interested as you play it very very well. Will most likely give scourge another stab. Not sure if i can handle being full Marshall like you tho especially without support so may add some trailblazer/dire pieces or try the full Cele version thats been floating around on metabattle for awhile haha.

Cheers! Hit me up if you think of any improvements or changes so I copy them.

I've swapped more TB into the build now anyways. Need duration to get people off mounts. Trying out viper/TB now instead of Marshal's. The other build we've got floating around is a tb/rabid mix that's pretty effective.

My Marshal's set was moreso to show that the stat could be really effective despite not seeing too much use on necro.