How to make a Charr kind of like Bangar Ruinbringer

I have the hardest time making Charr look decent. While I know we can't make one that looks exactly like the new Bangar Ruinbringer (else there'd be a zillion lookalikes running around), does anyone have tips and suggestions for making a Charr that looks close? The hair and horns aren't hard, but the fur colors, pattern, and face/head elude me. The more specific you can be about the face to choose in the makeover kit, sliders, colors, etc., the better. Thank you very much in advance.

You might want to save your makeover kit until the prologue drops, in case it comes with new Charr features in the total makeover kits. I haven't seen anything that says we're getting them, but it seems like the kind of thing that would make sense to come out with access to a party in the Charr homelands at the beginning of a story arc that's going to feature Charr culture pretty heavily.

@Taelac.7036 said:You might want to save your makeover kit until the prologue drops, in case it comes with new Charr features in the total makeover kits. I haven't seen anything that says we're getting them, but it seems like the kind of thing that would make sense to come out with access to a party in the Charr homelands at the beginning of a story arc that's going to feature Charr culture pretty heavily.

Excellent point; I will wait!

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt they would drop new charr faces and hairs right with the prologue... that has rarely been how a-net works. They drop the episode, wait 1week-1month, and release some episode-related stuff on the gem store. So, don't count out new faces just yet--I am with the first person who posted, wait a little before making your charr.If they really don't release new charr creation options, then the closest face you will get to Bangar is this one.https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/822nxm/my_first_time_making_a_charr_how_would_you_rate/

Bangar does not appear to have any fur patterns--although it is hard to tell under his armor. His fur looks like a solid red-brown type color. There are a couple fur patterns that will only color a male charr's lower muzzle and chest--giving your charr brown fur, and a light brown or cream color pattern on his lower muzzle might get you something similar to the light beard Bangar has.

@"Weindrasi.3805" said:I played around in the character creator--this is as close as I could get with the current options available. https://www.deviantart.com/albaine/art/Bangar-Approx-813749990?ga_submit_new=10%3A1568848012

Looks great! I'll wait a while to see if they come up with new CAC options for Charr (and Norn... and Sylvari... and ... and...). Thanks for the replies, very helpful.