Which CORE class would you nerf?

Thundabolt.8541

@Strider Pj.2193 said:So, @"Thundabolt.8541" since you created a public poll and you voted warrior would you care to elaborate why?

As it's been stated, it's true that Warrior has a few more "I win" buttons than other classes.

On one hand, it's good -- Warrior seems to be the class that has the most diversity. I see core warriors, berserkers and spellbreakers pretty much equally.

On the other hand, it's bad -- I ONLY see Warrior with this equality.

@Thundabolt.8541 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:So, @Thundabolt.8541 since you created a public poll and you voted warrior would you care to elaborate why?

As it's been stated, it's true that Warrior has a few more "I win" buttons than other classes.

On one hand, it's good -- Warrior seems to be the class that has the most diversity. I see core warriors, berserkers and spellbreakers pretty much equally.

On the other hand, it's bad -- I ONLY see Warrior with this equality.

Agreed. But it is not outperforming other elite specs. So while I would agree that while warrior is the best, it’s more of a ‘best of the worst’ situation.

Bring elite specs in line with core specs. Both by small buffs to core, and tweak type needs to elites. (Not every elite...)

Warrior, but I had to vote Guardian because its not seeing nearly enough love on this poll.We're not just talking about roaming specs here, guardian is (and has always) brought more to large group play than any other profession.Thief is a worthy pick though. They've received the least amount of power creep via elite specs since HoT's release, the core profession would do exceptionally well against most other core professions in small scale. My opinion is so-so on core Mesmer, they're probably next after the above three.

~ Kovu

Lmao with the nerf warrior... The best build options are for melee, but playing melee in gw2 stinks bc you eat a carp ton of damage, half your skills miss because players don’t stand still and if they didn’t have the extra tools to survive they would be worse than melee reaper in wvw. And melee necros are a complete joke.

Warriors are actually in a decent place, aside from the junky ranged options and lack of mid ranged weapons. I’m all for adjusting warrior if more ranged options were added, and some improved, but as is they are designed pretty well. Warriors are also a fun to fight against, unlike a bunch of other “wacky” builds out there.

@Swagger.1459 said:Lmao with the nerf warrior... The best build options are for melee, but playing melee in gw2 stinks bc you eat a carp ton of damage, half your skills miss because players don’t stand still and if they didn’t have the extra tools to survive they would be worse than melee reaper in wvw. And melee necros are a complete joke.

Warriors are actually in a decent place, aside from the junky ranged options and lack of mid ranged weapons. I’m all for adjusting warrior if more ranged options were added, and some improved, but as is they are designed pretty well. Warriors are also a fun to fight against, unlike a bunch of other “wacky” builds out there.

What is a warrior? That can’t be a warrior??? o.OIt should tb the meta classe where anet balance the game arround but sadly they use Mesmer for that.

Warrior needs to be strong by its nature of being warriors XD