Ticket Support Times

Howdy! My fiance submitted a support ticket to have his old two factor authentication removed so he could gain access to his account. He submitted it anonymously four days ago, but hasn't yet received a response, so I went ahead and submitted one myself since I have my account. I just wanted to know about how long we could expect to wait! Thanks in advance, and I sincerely apologize if there is something I misunderstood when writing this. Thank you!

sighhh… hey i have the exact issue. my internet provider converted us from old school dsl to fiber.. now i have new ip address. my old number was lost so i cant sign in ingame… and on support website. i can still access this since it doesn't ask for authentication.

anyway.. i submitted my ticket 4 days ago.. still no response. trying to be patient but im itching to play the game since we got new content

@cinnawaffles.3729 The CS Team won't help anyone submitting a ticket for another's account. Close your ticket, and have your fiance update his original ticket only by responding to the near-immediate automated reply in his email account.

Due to high volume, the usual 72-hour response time is longer than usual. Also, some issues, such as owner verification may take longer than others.

Good luck.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Babs.6021 said:Maybe my ticket will be looked at if I post in the Forum too? I asked for a simple update to my phone number for authentication 53 hours ago. No response.

It wont and still they have another 19 hours to respond unless a lot of people are swarming em to play the new episode that released 2 days ago.

Well, it is a launch window and from systems administration I know they can keep developers and some systems administrators on hand 72 before and 72 hours after a launch for bug fixes and other updates / software repairs. That being said I have not had any response since Wednesday. I am suspecting that due to launch and the Reaper Tool + Chef issues AND HoT Refunds they are bogged down a bit and remain mostly hopeful that by next week I should have had some kind of response. I've have really good support in the past so I was disheartened some given the much longer wait this time but forgot about the launch.

Good Luck all!