The return of Auris Weirdbringer!

hugo.4705

Just got a revelation, what if Auris is in an inversed timeline? Like, he was a cub in the future, and he is old almost dead during ls1?I really think, that while we are heading toward the future so Jormag, icebrood etc, he is heading to Scarlet's War.And to continue on that theory, because all of us, commanders aren't here anymore during LS1 due to time shift between us and him, LA can't be defended, and is under Scarlet's Control. It's an alternate Timeline, it's all clear to me now, Auris equal Sans from Undertale. He knows what will happens, and he doesn't want to return there. He surely earned the aetherblade armor while in that assault and escaped teleporting himself in the future.

And so the secondary question is, is he still moving in the wrong way of timeline? Or is he "fixed" and in the same timeline than us?All those dead animals, the world will never be the same, something bad happening..... for me it's related to Thaumanova Fallout, who destibilized the whole climate and displaced animals + the radiations. The nightmare tower....

So this is my final thought about him:1- He came from the future, have already experienced everything, but at a specific time, his device bugged.2- Instead of going in the normal way of times, it's the opposite for him: 1332 AE currently, next year will be 1333 for us, but for him 1331.3- He is moving toward a chaotic world, where the commanders never existed. Nobody can stop Scarlet. And he will die.4- He keeps teleporting to avoid that moment, through I can't affirm if it affects his life-length or not.5- It doesn't affect OUR reality but HIS reality. LA isn't rebuilded, steam creatures everywhere. Remember infinity ball, it's that reality.The character shown by it has to be replaced, if it's not us, it's somebody else and Auris surely understood that.About 97, can be anything, age, a specific location, time before dying....

@"hugo.4705" said:Just got a revelation, what if Auris is in an inversed timeline? Like, he was a cub in the future, and he is old almost dead during ls1?I really think, that while we are heading toward the future so Jormag, icebrood etc, he is heading to Scarlet's War.And to continue on that theory, because all of us, commanders aren't here anymore during LS1 due to time shift between us and him, LA can't be defended, and is under Scarlet's Control. It's an alternate Timeline, it's all clear to me now, Auris equal Sans from Undertale. He knows what will happens, and he doesn't want to return there. He surely earned the aetherblade armor while in that assault and escaped teleporting himself in the future.

And so the secondary question is, is he still moving in the wrong way of timeline? Or is he "fixed" and in the same timeline than us?All those dead animals, the world will never be the same, something bad happening..... for me it's related to Thaumanova Fallout, who destibilized the whole climate and displaced animals + the radiations. The nightmare tower....

So this is my final thought about him:1- He came from the future, have already experienced everything, but at a specific time, his device bugged.2- Instead of going in the normal way of times, it's the opposite for him: 1332 AE currently, next year will be 1333 for us, but for him 1331.3- He is moving toward a chaotic world, where the commanders never existed. Nobody can stop Scarlet. And he will die.4- He keeps teleporting to avoid that moment, through I can't affirm if it affects his life-length or not.5- It doesn't affect OUR reality but HIS reality. LA isn't rebuilded, steam creatures everywhere. Remember infinity ball, it's that reality.The character shown by it has to be replaced, if it's not us, it's somebody else and Auris surely understood that.About 69, can be anything, age, a specific location, time before dying....

Maybe we could use this device to go back in time and replay LS1 and maybe that is what the living story team 4 is secretly working on ?

@"hugo.4705" said:Just got a revelation, what if Auris is in an inversed timeline? Like, he was a cub in the future, and he is old almost dead during ls1?I really think, that while we are heading toward the future so Jormag, icebrood etc, he is heading to Scarlet's War.And to continue on that theory, because all of us, commanders aren't here anymore during LS1 due to time shift between us and him, LA can't be defended, and is under Scarlet's Control. It's an alternate Timeline, it's all clear to me now, Auris equal Sans from Undertale. He knows what will happens, and he doesn't want to return there. He surely earned the aetherblade armor while in that assault and escaped teleporting himself in the future.

So this is my final thought about him:1- He came from the future, have already experienced everything, but at a specific time, his device bugged.2- Instead of going in the normal way of times, it's the opposite for him: 1332 AE currently, next year will be 1333 for us, but for him 1331.3- He is moving toward a chaotic world, where the commanders never existed. Nobody can stop Scarlet. And he will die.4- He keeps teleporting to avoid that moment, through I can't affirm if it affects his life-length or not.5- It doesn't affect OUR reality but HIS reality. LA isn't rebuilded, steam creatures everywhere. Remember infinity ball, it's that reality.The character shown by it has to be replaced, if it's not us, it's somebody else and Auris surely understood that.About 69, can be anything, age, a specific location, time before dying....

Still think it's 97. ;)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Still think it's 97. ;)

Yup, two times I did the same mistake, dunno what I have against that number :lol:

As some said above, class III,IV and V rift stabilizers exist too, and a old dev comment say that that not all hidden achievements have been found.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/93hh05/the_very_detailed_guide_to_rifts/

Quote:anet_mattp •2y•

Just to give a little help, the achievement Alexander mentioned is not related to the rifts, think of some other anomalous energy signature. As for the rifts themselves, I can't say for certain that you've explored everything there is with them, but there are parts of that adventure that haven't been released yet.

I think I'm realizing something very important! If you remember well, in grothmar valley, auris disapear if we stand on the broken asuran gate.So for me, the gates are important! They are several gates in recent maps:1~Broken gate ruined path sandswept isles.2~Broken gate south of istan in mountains.3~2 in metrica province, south of thaumanova where skritts are and in swamp near inquest base... :cookie:

Will continue my researchs It's interesting...

ANET: if you need a plot for class III, use the broken asuran gate around tyria, would make sense regarding auris disapearing when standing on a broken one.

@hugo.4705 said:I think I'm realizing something very important! If you remember well, in grothmar valley, auris disapear if we stand on the broken asuran gate.So for me, the gates are important! They are several gates in recent maps:1~Broken gate ruined path sandswept isles.2~Broken gate south of istan in mountains.3~2 in metrica province, south of thaumanova where skritts are and in swamp near inquest base... :cookie:

Will continue my researchs It's interesting...

ANET: if you need a plot for class III, use the broken asuran gate around tyria, would make sense regarding auris disapearing when standing on a broken one.

theres also a gate in Ember Bay that leads to a empty Rata Novus. feels a abandoned content.

I think it's not 97 but 9 and 7.Related to fractals, but not thaumanova.9x7 = 63 which corespond to chaos.Arkk fractal. Related to fractal destabilization. Maybe that fractal issue has consequences in Tyria.

Also 6x3 = 18, captain mai trin.Equal aetherblades equal Auris clothes.

Yeah I'm researching too far I think.

Well, PC says 'the dials are stuck on 9 and 7', however Auris himself says 'you said 97', so the game itself is ambiguous about this.

Also, why are you multiplying 9 and 7. You could also add them 9+7=16 which at the moment is Twilight Oasis (Auris went to Crystal Desert lol?).You could also subtract 9-7=2 which would give you Uncategorized, so apparently Auris went into some dark Asuran future.Also, fractal numbers keep changing when new fractals come out, so this makes no sense.

There is no indication it is even related to fractals in any way.The only reason people thought it was Thaumanova is because it is the ONLY obvious reference to 97 in the game (and had an Anomaly in it). However, people thoroughly researched it and found nothing.Also keep in mind, that not everybody does high-tier fractals. The Auris story dropped as a casual 'current events' content to fill the void between living story seasons. Such content is usually designed in such a way that even the most casual PVE noob without fancy armor and agony infusions can complete it.

In my opinion, they started with something, got distracted mid-way with other things, and this content was abandoned.Now with restructuring and all, they decided to pick it up few years later.

I really hope they make something cool out of it and not just some cheesy quest with a throwaway explanation.A cool puzzle/mystery (Overwatch's Sombra ARG style) that adds a few clues every episode would be awesome. Then we could track piece by piece what happened to Auris.It would be a nice side story (not everything about dragons and saving the world) and always fun for community to solve things together and to keep the intrigue going. Some cool reward at the end would be nice too.

ANet, please don't waste the potential of this mystery! (And yeah, use asura gates and all previous clues)