Pls give chefs cheap acc bound power+ferocity food.

Subli.8217

@Sublimatio.6981 said:

@Sublimatio.6981 said:Bowls of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soups are beyond expensive. Almost any food has acc bound living world-related recipe that cuts on costs a lot. It's getting annoying that playing power builds is considerably more expensive (especially since you also have to buy slaying potions). I'm hoping for a resolution next LW episode.

Looks like they granted your wish.

+80 Power+60 Ferocity+10% Experience from Kills

1 avocado2 snowflakes1 bottle of coconut milk

no they didn't. this isn't lvl 80 food.

Oh?

Avocado SmoothieItem type: Food
Req. level: 80
Binding: Account Bound

thats bug, a dev explained it on reddit. they are probably going to fix it. what i say by "it's not lvl 80 food" is that the stats amount is for low level food.

A pity. (And kind of strange they’d put a new lower level food recipe in a new level 80 map). Maybe next LS then.

Edit: however I can see it having a place in general PvE as it’s pretty cheap and top stats aren’t really needed there.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:A pity. (And kind of strange they’d put a new lower level food recipe in a new level 80 map). Maybe next LS then.

Edit: however I can see it having a place in general PvE as it’s pretty cheap and top stats aren’t really needed there.

it is a pity and a big annoyance because the market for butternut soups is ridiculous right now, while meta condi food has like 3-4 alternatives and all of them are CHEAP!!!

i do need top stats because i want to be on top of my game in PvE. that's why I made this thread originally. I don't want to lose these amounts of money for wanting to max out my stats, while condi builds dont have to pay that much.

@"Sublimatio.6981" said:dredge slaying potion

You really need to get these out of the conversation as slaying potions are potent, tradeable, and extremely cheap.So, without just food you lose about 5% damage. Without "the best" food, though, I think the loss is going to be about 2%. Not sure if you're even going to notice it (in the game) without looking at numbers.

The incredible cost of BSSBSS is the reason why I sell my garden plot ingredients at a minimum. Sometimes, I just can't bring myself to extort people.

The thing about cooking ingredients is that there is no consistent way to get them. You can't really go out and hunt down black peppercorn, onions, garlic, etc. And even if you do, the ingredients don't make enough money to warrant gathering them. So the food is expensive because nobody hunts down the ingredients, but the ingredients themselves are not consistent enough to bother hunting down.

.> @Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"MachineManXX.9746" said:Or, spend some time in Orr and farm yourself some ghost peppers. If you don't want to do that, then keep paying those that do.

Why is it ok for Condition builds to have a 25s BiS food item with cheaper variations that only vary by
Duration
, yet power/ferocity only has this single food item as BiS, with no other option with similar nourishment effect, but shorter duration? Requesting an account bound recipe for a similar nourishment with shorter duration is incredibly reasonable when looking at the wider picture.

...because for the last two years, players whined and complained about "zerker meta destroying build diversity", and "Power builds OP, plz nerf!", and other childish nonsense. They listened to "us". This is a result.

@Trise.2865 said:.> @Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"MachineManXX.9746" said:Or, spend some time in Orr and farm yourself some ghost peppers. If you don't want to do that, then keep paying those that do.

Why is it ok for Condition builds to have a 25s BiS food item with cheaper variations that only vary by
Duration
, yet power/ferocity only has this single food item as BiS, with no other option with similar nourishment effect, but shorter duration? Requesting an account bound recipe for a similar nourishment with shorter duration is incredibly reasonable when looking at the wider picture.

...because for the last two years, players whined and complained about "zerker meta destroying build diversity", and "Power builds OP, plz nerf!", and other childish nonsense. They listened to "us". This is a result.

no, this argument is irrelevant here - they never listened to this or responed, because butternut situation is here since launch (also we used other meta food back then, truffles or something). also zerker popularity isn't reason to mess up with player gold. if something is unbalanced you're not supposed to make everyone pay loads of golds for using it - you're supposed to balance the core problem.

• 1 year later...

@"Khisanth.2948" said:The recipe is also no longer necessary since you can make ascended food with the same benefits(and more) for less.

https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator/a~0!b~1!c~0!d~1-91734;1-91790;1-91736;1-91801;1-91805;2-41569 all the foods that give +100 Power, +70 Ferocity,

For less? According to your own link, Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup is still the cheapest one thought?

Edit: nvm, hovering over the icons shows Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup crafting price as the lowest (38s), while under the "recipe tree" the values are different (54s). Wiki shows it as 39s98c -seems it's still the cheapest, but it 'does less'.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:The recipe is also no longer necessary since you can make ascended food with the same benefits(and more) for less.

all the foods that give +100 Power, +70 Ferocity,

For less? According to your own link, Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup is still the cheapest one thought?

Edit: nvm, hovering over the icons shows Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup crafting price as the lowest (38s), while under the "recipe tree" the values are different (54s). Wiki shows it as 39s98c -seems it's still the cheapest, but it 'does less'.

the ascended foods are 1h(same as what the butternut squash soup used to have) while the butternut squash soup is 30m