Ebon Shoulders only give one skin?

Greyraska.1860

I feel like i kind of get cheated only getting one class of skin for the ebon shoulders when unlocking the equipment when past shoulders and equipment pieces gave all the armor level skins. Examples are the corsair armor lines and the hound skin mantle. I dont need them to come all together but if i am going to grind for them a once a day strike mission where it is a rare drop ithis becomes alittle ridiculous. All id suggest is for the pvp track to have the ending be the skins box or to replace the metal legion shirt skin with the box as it would make the metal legion shirt a higher valued item since you can get it from the merchandise achievement anyways. and give us players some flexibility besides grinding for gold to buy 3 boxes at a minimum cost of 600g rn for all the skins grinding for a random low chance to get shoulders.

in short either please give all the skins for ebon shoulders upon acquiring one, or update the rewards track to allow for the merchandise achievement to have use

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Those were all rewards tied to meta achievements which could only be obtained once. Completely different circumstances.which ones are meta and my problem is chest works differently from other "chest selections."also like i said 1 suggestion was just give all the skins for the chest and change the merchandise achieve to reward the chest and make the metal T shirt the item to try and get.or 2 add alternate means to farm chest either through the PVP reward track which would make better sense since it gives you metal t shirt but this is counter productive because if you collect the exotic weapons skills (all of them) you get the shirt anyways? it would also allow for people who dont like pve grinding a chance to earn these shoulders.

Im not saying they shouldnt be hard to get im even fine with 200g price point but the fact we are held back by how rare the drop is and you only get one chance a day and cant truly grind and when you get the chest you only get one skin forcing you to grind again for the sake of grinding even though no other skin choice chest works that way i find it ridiculous.