Black Lion chest advanced notice

Daddicus.6128

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"MetalGirl.2370" said:I'd rather have them give us notice that it will be removed from the game. As the game is rated 12 and yet has loads of gambling in it.

And yet you complained rather loudly when they removed the hairstyle kits.

when did I complain ? I have permanent Hair kit. (for which I jokingly asked a guy if he would refund my £200 cuz he said perma kit should be removed in another thread)I just said it's silly of them to remove hair kits but leave coin that you sell for 1g. Cuz hair kits would have more use. And I also said I hope it's their sign (cuz I want hairs)like - we'll remove kits, release hairs and then they gotta buy the kits with $$$

so that's not complaining, that's just pointing out how they leave useless 1g coin and also tier 6 mats, which you can buy for few golds if you need them, you certainly wouldn't spend your irl money to gamble for tier 6 mats. So all it was is comparing the value of item and how wrong it is for them to remove something useful just so people would have more chance to get coin. I'm pretty much speaking for people who do need the kit, I just destroy it when I get it, I don't need it myself.

I think this is the comment you're thinking of:

Maybe it's ..."remove the kits so we add new hairs and faces and then people have to buy gems .... $$$$$$$$$$$"

Although, I shouldn't hope for any hairs.....

I would also copy the coin comment if I could but it was removed. (it was a reply to someone replying to this one I copied)But basically saying if they cared for players they would leave kits and actually remove the coin and t6 mats. So that's not complaining about removing the kit for MYSELF, it's just pointing out how for some people kits are more worth it so they don't have to spend 350 gems or whatever it costs to buy it each time they want to change the hair.If I could choose, I'd remove the BLC all together but since obviously that's never going to happen, people should at least keep demanding that they put useful items in there.