"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone. I love the idea of gifting others and hope to do some gifting in the near future. However, as of currently I am not in a position to be spending money on unnecessary things. I really love the gecko skin for the Springer, and have wanted it for a while now. Since I started playing, this is the first time it has been in the gem store. I would be incredibly grateful if someone was generous enough to gift me it, but I understand that others have kindly asked for gifts before me, so I will understand if my wish cannot be granted. Have a great day!

I'm new to GW2, I bought PoF about 2 days ago but I can't afford anymore stuff because I'm broke and gotta use the money I have left for groceries and rent, would really appreciate if someone got me this, it would be my first outfit.

Desire: Elonian Elemental Outfit

Server: NA

On NA.Really wanted to get the basic gathering set in the sale, but alas, cannot buy gems for some reason, and do not have enough gold to convert.I have a support ticket in, but not hopeful to get it fixed before th 50% off sale expires.So I guess my desire would be to still get those handy gathering tools :D

If anyone could gift me the basic permanent gathering tools that are currently on sale I would be forever grateful, I've been having money problems in this game due to my gold always going towards ascended equipment and materials so it's been really hard for me lately to save up and covert into gems....

Ya know, I've been wanting this for awhile but i'd really like a skin. I've been hoping for a pack, like, the mad realm skin pack or the branded skin pack. Though i'd be thankful for any of these skins: Summit war horn, Mad land Springer, Star fall Springer, Star scale raptor, Branded springer, Branded raptor, mad land raptor, mad lands jackal, Branded sky scale, Shrine guardian, Star bound griffon, Branded griffon, and I believe that's it. These are the skins I desire and would love if you gifted a single one to me.

Hello! I've been really debating whether I really want to request in this thread but I think I have an idea of what I want from this thread. I want to test my luck!

Since the Skritt Gang Member update (yesterday or the day before?) I've been wanting to test out my luck with the "Knife Tail Hunting Bond" 15x pack. I got lucky and got a Timekeeper Glider on my first try so I feel like I might have decent luck? I feel like this will be really set in stone of what I'd want. I was debating between wanting more Central Tyria masteries via some more story I didn't have unlocked or my biggest want, Shimmerwing, which I will be buying so I won't have enough to purchase it after I buy Shimmerwing this weekend. If anyone could gift it to me, the 15x pack, I'd love if you did so! ^^; Thanks if anyone decides to gift me! I am on NA (Isle Of Janthir) server(s) and my username is already displayed typing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I'm currently trying to craft an African warrior queen, the only thing i'm lacking is the ritualist outfit. I have been converting gold to gems but am still a bit short. (the Elonian Elementalist outfit would work as well, just prefer the ritualist a little more) thanks in advance!

EDIT: Desire Fulfilled! Managed to farm/save enough gold myself with the Mad King's Lab/Trick or Treat bags being profitable!Tried to strikethrough the text of my wish here but it doesn't seem to be working. This desire is fulfilled so please disregard it!~~Hello all!

After much mulling I've headed here in hopes that someone can help me out with this but I really enjoy the story. That being said, I do not have Living World Seasons 2 or 3. I'd be forever overjoyed to experience this story myself and have avoided looking at the wikia for this specific reason!

Desire: Living World Season 2 and Living World Season 3

Total price: 2240 gems or 816 gold(I will try to edit this accordingly every few days as gold to gem prices are fluctuating)

Currently at 816/816 gold to purchase both

(I will be saving my gold and working towards acquiring Living World Season 2 more as I want that story most! Any help is appreciated!)

NA server!~~

Lovely thread, and I'll help out where I can!

For my request: I'm working on Xiucuatl, and am running short on amalgamated gemstones or just raw gold.

50/50 GemstonesOR0/75 gold

Thanks again for the generosity and help!-Wisty

Edit: Fulfilled! Thanks once again for the immense generosity! It's really appreciated!

Hey everyone, I've returned to the game a couple weeks ago and I've made my goal to craft my first Legendary (Twilight). I've gotten to probably 70% so far but I am having difficulty with Onyx Lodestones and Mystic Coins. If none of those, then I would aim for a Storage Upgrade because I missed the last sale as I was in vacation with family. I have many materials full so 250 is just low..

I'd really be thankful if I could get any help whatsoever :)

3/100 Onyx Lodestones0/40 Mystic Coins

-SMILEhp

EDIT: I'm EU.

Hello everyone, i am not rly the person to ask for smt free, but i rly want to play the lw season 2 and 3. I know it's a lot of gems, but as i am in my current state, i can't afford it. I am not sure if they are giftable, but i appreciate it. Thank you. I'm on EU servers.

Hello! I've been thinking about whether to ask in this thread because I'm shy to ask for a gift, but I've gotten a bit of courage to ask from reading other's peoples replies here. I've never really been a really rich player nor have enough to buy gems at all almost all the time (Since I do casual open-world.) but I haven't really desired anything in the gem store however the Lightbinder Blade backpack and glider caught my eye and I fell in love with the idea of floating swords , it was cool!

It's a bit expensive, and I hope there's a generous person willing to help me get it, I'd be really thankful and grateful, thanks for reading!Oh, I'm NA by the way, thanks again!

@Yedr.9203 said:Hello everyone, i am not rly the person to ask for smt free, but i rly want to play the lw season 2 and 3. I know it's a lot of gems, but as i am in my current state, i can't afford it. I am not sure if they are giftable, but i appreciate it. Thank you. I'm on EU servers.

They are not giftable.Also please respect the Thread rules and attain a Forum rank of Member or higher before making a wish so you can edit your posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I reached level 80 a few days ago with my elementalist, not going to lie, last missions of the main campaign was a lot of dieing again and again but I somehow managed to beat them. The problem overall has been my innability to find a look that appear half decent with all the horrible looking super long skirts or bulky ones. I really hate having to play with a character that looks so very unappealing all the time, to make things worse I messed up with my only total makeover kit so, that doesn't help either.

Anyways it's probably silly of me but I figured I'd ask just in case that there is a generous soul out there that wants to help me. I don't have the money to spare right now to buy the gems myself, after so many family birthdays in september, and I'm not even half close to the gold required to convert to gems either :anguished: but in any case, it would be really lovely if I could have the following outfit: Kasmeer's Regal Outfit. It really looks perfect.

Thanks for reading! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey! so since it is Spooky Season I've really been loving all the Halloween skins and stuff! it's my first Halloween with gw2 and so far it's been fun : D myself, I think I'll be able to get the Mad Realm mount skins pack when it's on the gem store in a few days. but I don't think I'm gonna have enough to be able to afford the Nightfang griffon skin, which went on the gem store today. It's such a beautiful skin, and I got a little sphynx of my own so it was a pleasant surprise to see it. I believe it's on sale for 3 days? then it's back up to 2k. I'd really really appreciate it if someone could get me the skin! I think it's on the store till the 22nd of October so! thanks for reading! (I'm on NA btw !)