So erm....is any one else getting the "58mins Burn to Death" Bug in Bound by Blood?

Snowmoon.1758

@"Randulf.7614" said:Further explanation is required methinks

Yea was doing some event on the map, and i keep getting stacks of burning that will not go away no matter what. Died and rez at wp does not help, you will keep dying and it'll go away only if you log out. Heard from the others its called the "58 mins burn to death" bug lol. Kindda feels like Zul-gurub corrupted blood bug all over again.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I've had it twice in the past year.You randomly start burning, indefinitely.But for me it ended when i had a looking loading screen like using the VIP scroll or guild hall teleport

This is slightly different and only happens to some players who stand in the fire during the effigy event in Grothmar Valley. When you're standing in the fire, you get a purple debuff on your bar which keeps adding burning stacks. It's meant to go away when you step out of the fire, but some players are having an issue where the debuff never goes away and keeps burning them to death unless they relog.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I've had it twice in the past year.You randomly start burning, indefinitely.But for me it ended when i had a looking loading screen like using the VIP scroll or guild hall teleport

This is slightly different and only happens to some players who stand in the fire during the effigy event in Grothmar Valley. When you're standing in the fire, you get a purple debuff on your bar which keeps adding burning stacks. It's meant to go away when you step out of the fire, but some players are having an issue where the debuff never goes away and keeps burning them to death unless they relog.

Ah, okay.Thought it was the normal random burning bug