Striker Mission?

zengara.8301

I felt it was far too easy. When I did it for the first time (public group) I got suckered by the winds when trying to jump to one of the chests, and fell down. A teleport icon appeared 5 seconds later. I guess someone had done it before and rushed through the jumping bit. The boss was no harder than an open world event boss. Got all achievements in that first run, never came anywhere close to dying. The loot was generic, but frankly I'd have been embarrassed if I'd gotten a good reward for it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tukaram.8256 said:I was disappointed that it was the same critter we already fought in the story. One jumping puzzle, and one recycled boss hardly seems like any kind of mission, honestly.

I think that's kind of the idea, though. The story teaches you mechanics in a fight that is easy to solo, then the mission is supposed to have you execute them in a more challenging, group-balanced version of the fight. I don't think the implementation quite lived up to the idea, though -- it was basically just a stack and spank fight, and my scrub self could (and did) easily eat a shockwave or two on a zerk guardian.