Living World Season 3 complete pack not appearing in store for me

Onza.6083

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update (dayum support team replies quickly at 2am , I'm in South Africa ) anyway the staffperson i spoke to told me to buy the pack and then message them once again and they'll refund the difference to me . I woke up this morning , spent like 140g to gain a few more gems to be able to afford the pack , bought it and have messaged the staffperson again . If all works out the difference will be back in my account by tomorrow morning ;)

So just to clarify , if you want to buy it at the discount that it was during the anniversary sale , you now need enough gems (960gems) to be able to afford the non-discounted price so that A-net can then refund you based on anniversary price ^_^ cheers

@Onza.6083 said:Another update (kitten support team replies quickly at 2am , I'm in South Africa ) anyway the staffperson i spoke to told me to buy the pack and then message them once again and they'll refund the difference to me . I woke up this morning , spent like 140g to gain a few more gems to be able to afford the pack , bought it and have messaged the staffperson again . If all works out the difference will be back in my account by tomorrow morning ;)

So just to clarify , if you want to buy it at the discount that it was during the anniversary sale , you now need enough gems (960gems) to be able to afford the non-discounted price so that A-net can then refund you based on anniversary price ^_^ cheers

Good to know! They still haven't replied to my ticket. Let us know when you received the refund. :smiley:

I've got refunded. It was 960 for the full price and 624 for the discounted one. It should have been 336 gems, but I got 317, since this purchase was done via gold to gems, maybe they calculated the difference on the fluctuating conversion rate? No idea, well I guess it's something. Just reporting, not complaining, I'm fine with it since the difference is minimal and no money were involved on my part this time.

I had no such luck. It took support over 7 days to answer my ticket with something to the effect that they are aware of the problem and asking for a bit of patience. Really? After waiting for over a week to hear anything back with the sale long over? That was on the 13th, no update since then but the ticket got closed so I had to open another one which has not been answered yet. Luckily I found this thread on the forum and it seems I am not the only one but I am severely disappointed by the poor communication. I had bought the Ultimate PoF package plus 70Euros in gems after coming back to the game after 4 years absence. That's more than I'd spend on any other game just like that and I am sure I'd heard back from pretty much any developer that cares about their customers. Extra ridiculous because it is a ticket about me actually WANTING to spend money on the in-game gem store, you'd think they would care about paying customers or at least update my fist ticket about the issue being resolved and how I could claim that missed deal via support as it had been suggested in this post.

All I wanted was to get back into the game and play the content I had missed before the release of Icebrood Saga when I came back to the game early September but this support case has left a really sour taste and could have been handled much quicker and with clearer communication from Anet. Still not resolved in my case and the issue is known for over 3 weeks.