Tell me about your placements

Dreams.3128

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Vallenous.2179 said:I wonder what the ratio of players in the top 100 are consistent duos. This season, I totally have seen why duos utterly ruin ranking. Someone playing solo compared to someone in a decent duo is going to be severely penalized while losing many more matches.

Most of ppl who’ve been top 100 before can solo q and get there especially half way through the season. Like I literally didn’t duo once and am top 25 with like low plat2. If I want end of season top 25-100 I’ll prolly need to duo q a little to get plat3 but still most of the season would be solo q.Soloq placements went 6-4 into 1480 rating and losing twice more points than I gain, so basically stuck in this trashcan while usually I had 1750 rating (but didnt finish season as I cant force myself to play more than 50-60 games). Soloq is pure hell if you are stuck on low rating (oh ye,I dont play meta builds and didnt play it before). You can win 1x2 but that wouldnt matter because some bunker troll 3 ppl on your close and their IQ is that low to just leave him 1x1 someone and lose the map anyway

You can always do what everyone else does and queue up in early hours of morning, play on a friday night and saturday night as long as it's not too close to pay day you'll be playing with a bunch of noobs. Sure you'll have to hard carry but you'll climb easily haha, add a duo partner in and you'll stomp. Ever fought these plat players in the arena and found that they just melt? Well yeah.

@Itz Jay.8941 said:

@Vallenous.2179 said:I wonder what the ratio of players in the top 100 are consistent duos. This season, I totally have seen why duos utterly ruin ranking. Someone playing solo compared to someone in a decent duo is going to be severely penalized while losing many more matches.

Most of ppl who’ve been top 100 before can solo q and get there especially half way through the season. Like I literally didn’t duo once and am top 25 with like low plat2. If I want end of season top 25-100 I’ll prolly need to duo q a little to get plat3 but still most of the season would be solo q.Soloq placements went 6-4 into 1480 rating and losing twice more points than I gain, so basically stuck in this trashcan while usually I had 1750 rating (but didnt finish season as I cant force myself to play more than 50-60 games). Soloq is pure hell if you are stuck on low rating (oh ye,I dont play meta builds and didnt play it before). You can win 1x2 but that wouldnt matter because some bunker troll 3 ppl on your close and their IQ is that low to just leave him 1x1 someone and lose the map anyway

You can always do what everyone else does and queue up in early hours of morning, play on a friday night and saturday night as long as it's not too close to pay day you'll be playing with a bunch of noobs. Sure you'll have to hard carry but you'll climb easily haha, add a duo partner in and you'll stomp. Ever fought these plat players in the arena and found that they just melt? Well yeah.I just want chests for leg armor, not the rating rn, but got a pretty solid winning streak and rating, still dont want to play in this condi fiesta :(