[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

@Kazma.1327 invite is in your guild menu mate

Pve.... Come enjoy the relaxed atmosphere from raids, fracturals, hp trains.. Have a chat amd get stuff done at the same time

Wvw.... Sick of being a number? Sick of bandwagonning every two months? Or just want someone to run with.. Our home and will continue to stay Maguuma where a large portion of aussie reside.

Hear from you soon

yeah g'day bro relative newish here. I'm in australian east coast time. I got invited into a guild called Teh hell and I'm sure they are nice peeps an all but they never seem to be around when I need them. I haven't been very active in group anything organized but I do always try to help out if I find myself in a situ where i think I can - help, that is, but so far I mainly solo.So I'd like an invite and I really need some help with PoF game getting mastery points so my level up points aren't a complete waste now that I'm boosted level 80 and need mastery points to get my mounts and need mounts to get my masters. hope to see you in game. I have PoF & HoT.

@Oblivia.7430 said:yeah g'day bro relative newish here. I'm in australian east coast time. I got invited into a guild called Teh hell and I'm sure they are nice peeps an all but they never seem to be around when I need them. I haven't been very active in group anything organized but I do always try to help out if I find myself in a situ where i think I can - help, that is, but so far I mainly solo.So I'd like an invite and I really need some help with PoF game getting mastery points so my level up points aren't a complete waste now that I'm boosted level 80 and need mastery points to get my mounts and need mounts to get my masters. hope to see you in game. I have PoF & HoT.

same time zone mate. i am sure you are in the guild by now. any thing you need just message on guild channel. always have people here for help. the starting point is get raptor and springer to lvl 3 you will be find . skimmer and jackal is optional . skyscales and griffon is a bit hard core.

I'ma BoB now AND I got my own Springer :3 . Watched a youtube clip from a couple of years ago about guilds and guild ettiquete and he pointed out that if peeps arent always on the one guild the guild misses out on all the everyday gameplay points and so it's not cool to be representing more than one. Is this still the case? Also having trouble finding you guys on discord. happy weekend.

@"Oblivia.7430" representing guild isnt as important as it used to be as theres nothing really tied to it (guild currency "influence" used to be a currency to spend to start guild missions once upon a time)

But in saying that, having the BoB tag up makes it nice and easy for other BoB to see you on the map and help you out =) (there is alot of us floating around

Also check you DMs i sent you the link to discord (in not check the message of the day in the guild menu of message any officer ingame for a code :)