old post

OkamiRayen.7485

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought this game at HEART OF THORNS, but due to no companion and playing alone most of the time, i've stopped...recently came back a few days ago and still got really interested, but i feel the same issue will happen again because while playing alone, i have no idea what to look out for and thus, no aim + no target....

im looking for a guild, i'm so new that even game mechanics and how to join guild, i am unsure of... however, i can really be loyal, sticking to 1 guild for a long time.. i'll be checking back here again to see if and how i can join this guild if its still active.

thanks!!

@Epselyn.2601 said:i bought this game at HEART OF THORNS, but due to no companion and playing alone most of the time, i've stopped...recently came back a few days ago and still got really interested, but i feel the same issue will happen again because while playing alone, i have no idea what to look out for and thus, no aim + no target....

im looking for a guild, i'm so new that even game mechanics and how to join guild, i am unsure of... however, i can really be loyal, sticking to 1 guild for a long time.. i'll be checking back here again to see if and how i can join this guild if its still active.

thanks!!I’ll have an invite sent out to you today. :)

I would love to join your guild! I am a returning player, with experience in old content and a little with the new. I really just want to have fun with people playing a game I enjoy. Also I am a druid, Idk if that matters but yeah. Anyway message me or friend me in game I am btreyl.8937

P.s. LOVE the guild name btw!

• 4 months later...