Gorgeous map

hugo.4705

@finkle.9513 said:

@finkle.9513 said:its empty, have the mobs not turned up? its like the opposite of HOT map where you can move for mobs.. one extreme to the other , actually very underwhelming, very little content, Im bored of collections (same rinse and repeat for years) its a worst game mechanic than the old questing aka wow. I cant even be bothered to continue playing, every time there is new content I always hope there is something innovative.. its just sooo the same!That's the difference between civilization (Grothmar) and wilderness (Heart of Maguuma).

What kind of innovation are you looking for, if none of the new events and activities interest you?

I dont know that beyond my pay grade, All I know is nothing has changed over all these years, same recycled format and process. Just because I see a problem does not mean I have the answer, that my friend is for people who are trained, experienced get paid a lot more than me and are a hell of a lot smarter than me to come up with..I wasn't asking for you to give answers, but to describe the problem. "I don't like this" gives other people next to no idea of what you
would
actually like. Are you into fighting with complex mechanics? Dexterity based challenges? Logical puzzles? Luck-based activities? Whatever?

I'll add to the congratulations.

Great map, evoked GW1 nostalgia, some excellent events. Metal Band greatest event ever on a 1st playthrough.

One annoyance the voice actor for Braham doing voice content for minor Charr npcs is just wrong. I keep looking around for Braham everytime. Surely he could have tried to disguise his voice.?

That aside well done Anet for some great work.

I've not seen it all yet, but I love what I have seen (mainly the north end of the map). Even during the instance at the start my character was holding everyone up because I was staring at everything like a tourist. It's taking me longer than usual to get through the story partially because I want to look at everything as I'm going along.

I really enjoyed the desert maps for their dramatic scenery and I love HoT, but it is nice to return to something which is a bit more familiar, to me anyway. It's very recognisable from the GW1 maps (I was sad to see Longeye's Ledge is gone). At some point I'm going to have to run both games and match it up.