Whats a decent Ventari Core WvW build?

Knighthonor.4061

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:What are you trying to do with it? Support? Roam?

squad play. and Support

I don't play support nearly as much anymore because any time I am near a big group I lag extremely badly, but when I do and decide to play with core, I would say that Ventari/Jalis works best, using SalvX33/Invo112/Retri132. Blind spam on tablet can have some nice value in small scale so sometimes I will select that. It is definitely not 100% inferior to Herald because you benefit from both traited RotGD and extra energy via Charged Mists (not to mention Ancient Echo). Having both the stab on evade and the stunbreak on legend-swap is nice for self-sustain as well. You can spam a whole lot of RotGDs and be really liberal with the tablet skills, which is quite nice. Sometimes I feel it is better in small-scale (like 5-man) than Herald, but that's probably just my bias speaking. For runes, Monk obviously are top-notch despite much poorer boon access in comparison to Herald, and Altruism are a kinda fun niche choice too since you will be using your elite often in both legends.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

squad play. and Support

Search for slayers XD nsp guild videos we use Ventari sometimes in part of our rev build sync support and damage roles.Sometimes we have like 2 fb and one healer rev plus 2 jalis in a 10ish group.

I play herald/jalis and herald/ventari mostly on wvw I’ll post build when I arrive home, it does a lot of aoe direct heals while providing regen while herald heal is on passive effect.

Been using heral/ventari on HoT final map and tested it on spvp as well it’s fun, and amazing for teamwork, that dome is amazing xd

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" that’s actually a very good way to play rev I would recommend zealots since u would have healing for ventari if needed and precision and power for hammer jalis role, while also having Rotgd.On small scale recommend blind on tablet movement, same for spvp.

I have found some players over time trying to play this roles, and most were using ministrel wich makes no sense at all.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

squad play. and Support

Search for slayers XD nsp guild videos we use Ventari sometimes in part of our rev build sync support and damage roles.Sometimes we have like 2 fb and one healer rev plus 2 jalis in a 10ish group.

I play herald/jalis and herald/ventari mostly on wvw I’ll post build when I arrive home, it does a lot of aoe direct heals while providing regen while herald heal is on passive effect.

Been using heral/ventari on HoT final map and tested it on spvp as well it’s fun, and amazing for teamwork, that dome is amazing xd

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" that’s actually a very good way to play rev I would recommend zealots since u would have healing for ventari if needed and precision and power for hammer jalis role, while also having Rotgd.On small scale recommend blind on tablet movement, same for spvp.

I have found some players over time trying to play this roles, and most were using ministrel wich makes no sense at all.

Surprised I've never seen you among all the times I have faced NSP. Once I see a Ventari Rev I don't forget them. Do you raid OCX hours or something? As far as stats go, I have never tried Zealot's because I usually just tag along with pugs so between that and the lag, I would rather take self-sustain over some more damage. How much does your hammer hit for with full Zealot's?

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

squad play. and Support

Surprised I've never seen you among all the times I have faced NSP. Once I see a Ventari Rev I don't forget them. Do you raid OCX hours or something? As far as stats go, I have never tried Zealot's because I usually just tag along with pugs so between that and the lag, I would rather take self-sustain over some more damage. How much does your hammer hit for with full Zealot's?

Sometimes we do start on late OCX timezone till late EU sometimes we extend to NA timezone, but I don’t play every day, it has been hard actually to get in guild play time atm.If u see a full white rev with a plant on It’s back and sword shield it’s probably me, my Zealot build could critnarround 2-3k could crit more if I note targets that have vulnerability.I actually now swapped to full pleb cleric with monk runes sword shield since facets and passive boons will make 6 rune bonus permanent, more healing and can risk a bit more trough the scrounge spam.

I’ll try to post build with plebs stats and the zealots build.

@Knighthonor.4061Core rev has a issue, its hard to get something decent to play with it, i dont remember all builds i tryed but it is something arround this~:Imo to suit revenant skills, one needs to fully theme the build for the results reason im using cleric since both ventari and herald are for support, if i wanted to play jalis i would use another toon or armor set/build for it.

Core rev ventari/jalis, damage reducer and heals(kinda works like a monk in gw1, condi cleanse, damage reducing, stability, with some damage with decent crit chance, let build energy and use the ventari dome to protec your goup flank from pirate shipping).Use jalis for pushes since ur alies will get bombed, swap for ventari to catch spikes or use dome or clear condi, swap baack for stability and more rotgd if needed(its always needed ._., my group of 10ish sometimes our commander ask for 3(hammer marauders/zerker) jalis due its unremoval damage rducer, while i can fall back on the group while making good damage against scourges).http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAIZllQHMKyhNRNsK6hFSfsBKgF1jeSH-z1IY9oivUaqASMCCNBqOEcbVVL-w

Herald/Ventari.. What im playing atm (yeah i know..its plebs stats, but since game start finally some other class can use clerics decently besides guardian 2 month after launch xD), simply it heals a ton when targets dont run away from group... and if theres no tempest for protection+boost, herald can give permanent to 10 players for quite some time.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAw6ZllQKMKyiNRXsKCjFSisBqgn9kVrF-z1QYvohHGRQhEUBkYIUdG47s0/mF-w

@"starlinvf.1358" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42722/wvw-roaming-meme-the-condition-ventari-core-revenant

Theres also a Ping-Pong Rev build for WvW that I came across, but was never able to find again. It was another meme tier build that focuses heavily on dishing out CCs to be as big a nuance possible.

I believe that build was using bind root on tablet explosion with was removed from game.

@"Sleepwalker.1398" said:You can try this one, its pretty good.

Oh hey, that's my video! The build is very memey but it is a really fun combination of legends. The variant in that video was more selfish, but you could easily switch out a couple traits to make it more group oriented while still preserving respectable burst damage.

Oh hey, that's my video! The build is very memey but it is a really fun combination of legends. The variant in that video was more selfish, but you could easily switch out a couple traits to make it more group oriented while still preserving respectable burst damage.

Ah yes, a little tweak and can work well with squad play.@"Pterikdactyl.7630" Post a few more i enjoy off meta builds.

All I can say is, very nice played, but kinda felt shiro legend swap was in needing of a GS legend, for decent rotation, as much that worked it felt strange to look.