GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Zagreus.8509 said:Wizards hat and white wings please!

Just in general it would be nice if the items in the gem store refreshed every week or something, it seems very stale the same items stay in the store forever.

I too would like to see items cycle in and out once a week. Seems like the same few armor sets are in the store over and over, or they're there for ages.

Can we have new Charr faces/hairstyles for both genders at some-point during the "The Icebrood Saga"?And possibly for Norn as well since both races are bound to be prominent part of the saga and lets face it, both races could use some more love in customization side. :)

PS: Faces and Hairstyle addition request mentioned above was made thinking them as new "Makerover-kit" exclusives! I for one would be happy to spend some cash to buy gems for a kit if we could get new customization options!

Charr faces, horns and manes. Preferably antler-inspired horns, one version with shaman'y/seer decorations. Less huge hairstyles for male charr, but with nice braids/dreads and some shaman'y/seer decorations.Less dog-looking faces for male charr, but slender ones like Bangars!I still cant get my shaman/Tribal look after 7 years with my ranger charr just right.

Please make all the Olmakhan horns properly available in the makeover kit and give male Charr access to the glowy horns. Would also like to see more hairstyles and faces for Charr, many of the exclusive ones feel kinda like jokes.

Also, I'd personally like to see some more Flame Legion outfits and/or armor skins. I really like the look of things like Flame Legion Shamans and Igniters but can't really make a character look like that myself. At least not whenever I've tried...

anet i want to get Mini Avian 3 Pack. pls put it in gem store. there is no possibility to get it. Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock is impossible. if u cant sell it to me from gem store-make it in Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket vendor. if u made it dont waste your work without let me to get it-its the only mini which i want and want it a lot-give me some possibility to get it coz there is none-im without mini coz i dont want anything from the list-only flying bird-especially raven.