[NA][Darkhaven] Looking to join a PVE/PVP/PVX Guild!

Nightcast.7826

I'm a returning GW2 player.Been on and off over the years on this game.And now I'm back for good.

I've always focused on WvW aspect of GW2 since it is something I love.Looking to join a hardcore WvW Focused guild in Darkhaven preferably.

Also, looking to join a PVE guild or PVX. That won't mind teaching me the PVE stuff. Since I have done "0" stuff in terms of fracts and raids.

Feel free to add me: Nightcast.7826Or on Discord: Nightcast#2198

Hey welcome back!

The guild I'm in is a small, somewhat casual PvX guild that consists mostly of long-time vets and returning players. I say PvX, but we really end up doing PvE like 95% of the time tbh. We love doing open-world content together as much as we can, and we also do fractals and dungeons whenever people are interested in doing those. We've slowed down on raids just due to lack of interest and scheduling conflicts (aka life), but we'd love to get it going again at some point. Our vets are super helpful and are totally willing to show the ropes and talk strategy/builds too. For WvW, we really only do those on occasion when people are wanting to group up, but i dont think we have anyone on Darkhaven.

We have guild events every Friday and Saturday night at 10PM EST, which can be anything from open world meta trains, fractals, dungeons, hp trains, or whatever people are wanting to do the most. This week we are focusing on the new map! We use discord pretty heavily for text chat throughout the day, and we use voice when grouping up for events and stuff but it isn't a requirement or anything. We also don't require 100% guild representation and don't kick due to inactivity.

Our name is Memories of Arah (MoA). If interested or if you'd like to know more, let me know :)

@yawnee.5173 said:Hey welcome back!

The guild I'm in is a small, somewhat casual PvX guild that consists mostly of long-time vets and returning players. I say PvX, but we really end up doing PvE like 95% of the time tbh. We love doing open-world content together as much as we can, and we also do fractals and dungeons whenever people are interested in doing those. We've slowed down on raids just due to lack of interest and scheduling conflicts (aka life), but we'd love to get it going again at some point. Our vets are super helpful and are totally willing to show the ropes and talk strategy/builds too. For WvW, we really only do those on occasion when people are wanting to group up, but i dont think we have anyone on Darkhaven.

We have guild events every Friday and Saturday night at 10PM EST, which can be anything from open world meta trains, fractals, dungeons, hp trains, or whatever people are wanting to do the most. This week we are focusing on the new map! We use discord pretty heavily for text chat throughout the day, and we use voice when grouping up for events and stuff but it isn't a requirement or anything. We also don't require 100% guild representation and don't kick due to inactivity.

Our name is Memories of Arah (MoA). If interested or if you'd like to know more, let me know :)

Hello!Apologies for the late reply.

Yes I'm quite interested in joining your guild. I'm always online (daily) on Guild Wars 2.