Mage Knight Appearance Package

Acheron.4731

I just wish they would stop with those headgears that include that ugly thing that makes the head look like a condom with a hat. Nobody wears tights on their head (or likes doing it).Just work on it with a random haircut from the selection like you did on one hat. It's betterI'd rather have hats with haircuts I don't like with a chance of having one day a hat with the haircut I like, then hats that make you bald or make you wear tights on your head.

@Radiobiology.6185 said:At this point i feel like they are just trying to think up anything (skins) that doesnt exist in the game already, no matter how outrageous or misplaced.

Oh I agree. Any integrity to their games looks went out the window years ago for the sake of a quick buck. For all ive said on that though, im still suckered in at times.

A typical day in the ANET outfit dept....

Bob: Hey Frank, that outfit you're working on looks amazing.Frank: Aw thanks, its almost done.Bob: Yeah that one is gonna be really popular so here, let's add this one big stupid looking over-the-top thing right here to totally screw it up.Frank: Hey you're right! That totally fucked it all up! It was amazing but now its just ridiculous looking. Thanks Bob, you're the best!

@"Acheron.4731" said:Looks like one of your artists fell asleep watching a movie

Actually, it reminds me of the Mage character classes from a Korean MMO (whose unfitting mix of Asian anime designs and classic medieval European designs are the main reason I quit it after just one day) called "Black Desert":

https://blackdesertonline.fandom.com/wiki/Witchhttps://blackdesertonline.fandom.com/wiki/Wizard

Those look much better than the GW2 version, though, which has that Asian anime style I loathe implemented into its outfit's design.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:177d1MTX_MageKnightOutfit-590x332.png

I'm getting eastern vibes, maybe Korean mmo vibes.

A little bit reminds me of the bad ninjas from Big Trouble Little China (Kurt Russell Movie).

That's it, CONFIRMED! We will find a rebuilt Canthan Quarter in Charr Homelands.

My god that looks terrible :disappointed:

btw my inner nerd had to say this, those were not ninjas in Big Trouble in Little china. Ninja's are japanese.. ;) I love that movie btw.