Free accounts able to do the "Daily Completionist"?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Yes, they are.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Limitations

I looked under the limitations area of the link above, I didn't come across anything specifically related to "Daily completionist". The only thing close I seen mentioned something about "Daily achievements"

Daily achievements1 achievement per category — unlocked by default3 achievements per category — unlocked at level 114 achievements per category — unlocked at level 31

I'm trying to find if there is a restriction to account age or character level before the Daily completionist is available.

Any verification on this subject would be appreciated.

@DigitalGamer.5491 said:I'm trying to find if there is a restriction to account age or character level before the Daily completionist is available.

Level. They hid a bunch stuff and turned it into unlocks for the account (it was per character initially) once you reach the appropriate level. You won't be able to see hero challenges (11) or map completion (14) for example. Dailies should be level 13.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:That's just information at L13; it doesn't mean you can't complete the Dailies.

Can confirm, they just hide the tracker, but you can't actually complete the "Daily Completionist" until level 11 on a free account.

As of today on reset I am lv 14 on my free account and the "Daily Completionist" is still unavailable for me at this time. I'm starting to think you cant do the "Daily Completionist" on free accounts because of the potential for gold farming? 2g daily=60g/month for 10 mins work each day.

From the wiki: "Accounts where the level of the highest character that ever existed is below level 11 will only see one achievement per category; accounts with a highest character between levels 11-30 will see three achievements per category. "

So you may not see Daily Completionist (requiring 3 dailies) on your account yet before you hit lvl 31. The only difference with ppl with expansions is that they have some other dailies added/replaced (so they have to do expansion content dailies)

As for the gold farming comment. Not really. Any f2p can make the same amount by just gathering nodes and sell to tp (I assume one can sell Iron ore as f2p), or do Silverwastes farm. I am aware not all materials can be sold to the tp but the mayority can be. Then we have nice gold from fractals etc.... Two gold is nothing really for a more veteran player.

@"DigitalGamer.5491" said:As of today on reset I am lv 14 on my free account and the "Daily Completionist" is still unavailable for me at this time.

You can find the achievement under the hero panel > achievements tab > daily category. Note that you have to be level 11 prior to the daily reset to have enough dailies.

I'm starting to think you cant do the "Daily Completionist" on free accounts because of the potential for gold farming? 2g daily=60g/month for 10 mins work each day.

Free accounts cannot (easily) transfer gold.