A little more convenience ...

WolfSparkSmack.2649

I understand that we need to be "masters" to get legendary but, I believe anybody who wanted at any given time to have multiple legendary weapons either for their own collection or for sell will understand how tedious it can be do repeat! the same old content over and over again. Didn't we already prove to be "masters" of core Tyria maps? Now, i don't ask for free gift of exploration nor a option to buy it with currency, lets just say that an extra convenience is good for players who are already experienced and have dedicated a lot of time in Guild Wars 2. We already do map completion faster with mounts that't true but we also know what REALLY takes most of the time >>> Hearts. So i believe it is not game breaking to add a already similar option that we have for Hero Challenges but now for Hearts. We have it for Hero Challenges (which are not so time consuming anyway) why not have it for Hearts (For players who already completed map Core Tyria maps once). For example - 1 Heart = 5-10 badges of Honor. Thats why i posted in WvW section, because it's going to promote it a little bit and wvw players will have an easier time doing this, as wvw itself takes a lot of time and dedication, also again - this doesn't look like game breaking at all, as people have done map completion numerous times, why not make their life easier, i mean we still gonna need to do it but just a bit easier, and it may seem a bit unfair for pve/pvp players but you know you can always add similar option for them as well. Just think about this for a moment, i understand there has to be most effort put into Legendary crafting and there still will be even if you do this, but there are 19 Gen 1 Legendary weapons = 9x Map completions, didn't we found every inch, every corner of the map already, is it fair to ask us to do this over and over. That's all i have to say about it.Thanks for reading! :)

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:If you are suggesting, that you can get badges wof honor by doing hearts, than that would be nice. I suppose you could be offered a menu of option, such as reg awards, badges, etc. But if you are a long time wvw'ed you probably have more badges than you know what yo do with.

I read the opposite. Spend 5-10 badges get credit for a heart.

Like i said its just a little more convenience, for 303 hearts = 3030 badges farm that and still do map completion but skipping the actual hearts how is this gonna push the price of legendaries to material cost? You will still need to make the effort but in a slightly different direction thats all. Also i did say put similar option for pvp and pve and it will benefit even pve cuz im sure there are plenty of ppl tired or repeating the same content over and over... tedious.

@WolfSparkSmack.2649 said:Like i said its just a little more convenience, for 303 hearts = 3030 badges farm that and still do map completion but skipping the actual hearts how is this gonna push the price of legendaries to material cost? You will still need to make the effort but in a slightly different direction thats all. Also i did say put similar option for pvp and pve and it will benefit even pve cuz im sure there are plenty of ppl tired or repeating the same content over and over... tedious.

I have over 25,000 badges. I could map complete (hearts that is) on 8 toons. Without playing another day in WvW. That’s 16 legendaries...

Again, I like the idea, but it won’t fly because it would be unbalanced for the three main modes.